Forums are back in action! ×

Writing Tutor by Day; Derby Queen by Night.

Hello NF!

I have been lurking for quite some time, and with the recent issues I've been having with my fitness/nutrition regimen, I've decided to take the plunge and join a community that is badass as I want to be.

I used to be obese. I was 220 pounds at my highest, and within the last 4 years, I have dropped 70 pounds. Now that I am lighter, I found a new love that has pretty much eaten up my free time: Roller Derby.

I've been skating a bit over a year, and I love it. I am gradually skating faster, hitting harder, and feeling like a champion on 8 wheels. Unfortunately, I still struggle with eating well and making my off skates workouts.

I am on here to make myself accountable, as well as gain support for overcoming my emotional eating issues and really step up my game. The off season is upon me, and I need to use this time to really cut fat, gain muscle, and train to be the best skater I can be. I'm so excited!

Hugs and Bruises,

Betty Krypton

http://bettykrypton.xanga.com

Posted Image