Forums are back in action! ×

What's Your Secret for Losing Weight?

This is a thread about sharing your "secret" for losing weight. So feel free in sharing what helps you lose weight so others can benefit and also lose weight.

I'll go first: I maintain my normal body weight by eating only 2 moderate meals a day(breakfast and dinner) and exercising for 15 minutes on a daily basis. This works for me.

George Alarcon

georgesalarcon@yahoo.com

http://how-to-lose-5-pounds-in-30-minute.blogspot.com

One (not-so-secret)secret is just say 'no' to the bad foods and 'yes' to the good. Easier said than done some days, just try to remind yourself that if you have it now, you have to work it off durring your work out before you make any progress, but if you don't have it, later when you work out, you're not working it off, you're making new progress from the get go!

I also try to keep good substitutes on hand, like the apple that's staring at me right now (instead of the choclate bar that's calling me from across the room).

And lastly, I try to reduce portion sizes. If I'm hungry after finishing a meal, I make myself wait at least half an hour, and if I'm still properly hungry I'll allow myself a bit more. But usually after that half hour, the food has settled and I'm no longer hungry.

Interested to hear others ideas too.