Forums are back in action! ×

Hey, from Scotland :3

Hey folks.

I'm Gwen. American expat living in Scotland, trying to get healthy. I'm a short bouncy gamergirl with wacky-colored hair down to my bum - my gimmick is that I'm a human chibi, and it's been working pretty well for me! But I'm getting pretty sick of the "round" part of my chibiness. There wasn't a lot of motivation since frankly, my body type is much more normal in Scotland, and I was already one of the healthiest among my friends. But I've come to realize that doesn't mean i was actually healthy.

Last few months, I've been working on changing things. I'm eating little or no junk food, and paying a lot more attention to the healthy food I eat. I've also gotten a lot more active. I'm running three days a week, and doing weights three days a week. Additionally I'm doing a Beginner's pilates class for 45 minutes once a week, and occasionally drop into a longsword class. (Playing with swords as tall as I am = badass chibi knight, whoo!)

I've lost about 15 lbs so far, and gotten a lot stronger and healthier. Looking for ways to keep on track and progress further.

Pain is the feeling of weakness leaving the body.

Blog | Pinterest | Fitocracy

Hey Gwen,

welcome to the forum. Looking forward to the hair color updates along with your fitness progress. The longsword training sounds like fun. Keep up the good work.

Smurray -- Ranger (Level 4)

STR 8 | DEX 5 | STA 8 | CON 8 | WIS 14 | CHA 9

Challenges:

Current,, First, Second, Third, Fourth

It never hurts to add a little more color to life... a lot more color could be a bit painful.