Forums are back in action! ×

Anniewhacker, reporting for duty!

About 6 years ago I lost somewhere near 25kg through a combination of improving the quality of food that I ate and getting more physical activity into my life. I managed to keep the weight off for 3 years then I got lax. I stopped working out as often and slowly started eating increasingly larger portions of the junk food that I'd manage to keep in check during my initial weight loss. As a result I've gained all but 5kg of that weight back so I'm going to get things back on track for good.

Starting with this 6 week challenge I'm going to eat better, move around a lot more and start learning how to lift heavy things.

Throughout this process I also hope to improve my roller derby and hooping skills; two activities I've recently discovered a passion for. I'm really looking forward to meeting fellow rebels and learning as much as possible from the blog and forums.

Here's my challenge thread if you're interested in learning more: http://rebellion.nerdfitness.com/index.php?/topic/63350-anniewhacker-stands-up-next-to-this-challenge-and-chops-it-down-with-the-edge-of-her-hand/

Catch you soon!

My current challenge

My first challenge

Anniewhacker,

level 1 Satyr. Druid at heart, training with the Adventurers
STR 2|DEX 1|STA 2|CON 1|WIS 4|CHA 5