Forums are back in action! ×

Another Brit joining the ranks

Hello, I just recently came across this site, and it seems like a great community here.

I have always worked out on and off most my life, but I have never really kept it going consistently and also I never really got the healthy eating down until now. After a few personal issues this year I decided I wanted to start becoming stronger and get in the best shape I've ever been in. So on Sep 25th I started the P90X workout, working out 6 days a week for an average of an hour a day, which has worked out pretty well so far, focusing on strength and cardio which is what I needed. I am nearly 60 days down now and its working me pretty hard but there is still things i need to look at adjusting, mainly my diet.

My primary goals are to build muscle, tone up and lose that last bit of unwanted body fat that is clinging to my body for dear life lol, and after someone posting a link on Facebook to an article on your page about Staci's journey it has made me look at my goals more closely, things like eating more calories, which is something i am working on and lifting heavier on my strength days, which is constant progression, as i lost a lot of weight in a short space of time leaving me with little upper body strengh, so every day is a fight to regain that :)