Forums are back in action! ×

Nyxy levels up, conquers the world.

Hi! I recently finished school, did some travelling, and found that now is a good time to gain some levels in awesome!! Thus, I am joining you guys, as a good first step.

I have some life-things I should fix, such as leaving home, making money somehow, getting a car, going on a mad roadtrip trough Montenegro... but I also should find a way to stop falling apart when doing all that, so now is a good time to gain some weight/muscle.

Used to boulder and skate, this was the easiest and most fun way for me to stay in some kind of shape, but I have a big toe that has lost most of it's usability and hurts a lot, especially when climbing shoes are involved. I also missed a turn when longboarding, and smashed into a metal structure. didn't do much for the 4 months after that, because recovery.

Right now I'm 52 kgs for a 176 cm person, that's 114lbs for 5' 9", and that is enough to become underweight when I get sick, and to get joint problems because no muscle to support them. I just feel weak often. Obviously, this kind of hinders my love for travel and adventure, so I'd like to see what can be done about that.

Current plans include finding an effective way to boulder, despite my crooked foot, and eating meat again, since maybe being vegetarian is not the most practical thing right now, for my skinny self.

Happy to be here,

Nyxy.

Nyxy, lvl 13 Werewolf assassin!            Current challenge: butts               Fitocracy