Forums are back in action! ×

What do YOU want for Christmas?

After reading this, I kind of want to get a portrait tattoo of bob ross somewhere...

hehehe be careful... portrait tattoos have an amazing ability to go horribly and hilariously wrong.

"I'm just going to remember to not eat like an asshole most of the time" - MoC

three words I can sum up everything I've learned about life: one must squat.- Brobert Frost
 Half-Elf Warrior | Current Challenge
 New Battle Log | Old Battle Log
Special thanks to AkLulu for drawing my awesome avatar!

Dear sweet Jeebus in a birch bark canoe. Naked David Hasslehoff + tiger for the win!

Say good bye to your afternoon!

three words I can sum up everything I've learned about life: one must squat.- Brobert Frost

hehehe be careful... portrait tattoos have an amazing ability to go horribly and hilariously wrong.

i had to stop. it was like a vicious vortex of bad hilarity. oy, it was giving me anxiety about what i would do if i had a super shitty tattoo.

...we, each of us, are responsible for our own fulfillment. Nobody else can provide it for us, and to believe otherwise is to delude ourselves dangerously and to program for eventual failure every relationship we enter. - Tom Robbins

Current Challenge: Life, man.

i had to stop. it was like a vicious vortex of bad hilarity. oy, it was giving me anxiety about what i would do if i had a super shitty tattoo.

I have a couple that are pretty questionable. I think I just take myself less seriously, and accept the fact that I have more trailer-trash cred that I would like.

I've toyed with the idea of removal and or cover-ups, but I see them as part of my life story - the parts where good judgement was not exercised.

I have a couple that are pretty questionable. I think I just take myself less seriously, and accept the fact that I have more trailer-trash cred that I would like.

I've toyed with the idea of removal and or cover-ups, but I see them as part of my life story - the parts where good judgement was not exercised.

yeah, that's a great attitude, and one i try to have as well. i thankfully don't really regret any of mine yet (except my foot, which just needs to be redesigned cause some lily pads look like a carrot, ha). and trailer-trash cred = awesome. keeps you real.

...we, each of us, are responsible for our own fulfillment. Nobody else can provide it for us, and to believe otherwise is to delude ourselves dangerously and to program for eventual failure every relationship we enter. - Tom Robbins

Current Challenge: Life, man.

should be his theme song :)
Precisely! That IS his theme song along with Pat McCurdy's Sex and Beer

One of the greatest discoveries man makes, one of the greatest surprises, is to find he can do what he was afraid he couldn't do. -- Henry Ford

Outside of a dog, a book is man's best friend. Inside of a dog, it's too dark to read. -- Groucho Marx

Battle Chronicles of Sacculina

Sacculina's Wordpress

Hahahaha at least y'all have the cajones to get some. I know I would end up on that site. Oh lawdy.

Add books by Kelly McCann to that list, trust me on that. And digital downloads from pramekvideos.com, Matt knows his shit and is pretty good at teaching it to people (you'll more out about him here)

*Squeeeeee!!*

Guest guest4729

Fitness related gear

Gift cards to clothing stores (Kohls, Forever 21, etc.)

Running shoes, perhaps

Gift cards for shoes or accessories

Gift cards for groceries (poor college student, ahoy!)

New tires for my car

Uhhhh...yeah. I'm pretty simple. Don't know what else I really need.

I already bought myself two Christmas gifts: a new laptop (old one was on its last leg) and a frame/spring combo for my bed so I could get it off the floor.

Gifts I plan on giving:

Boyfriend - knitting him a scarf and making him customized coasters with stuff he likes (soccer, running, beer, me, his dog, etc.)

Boyfriend's mom & little brother - small gift cards for Amazon Kindle or something since they're both really nice to me

Boyfriend's older sister - probably nothing since I never ever see her since she lives in a different state. I've met her like...twice?

Mom - Not sure yet...probably something homemade and a gift card of some sort

I can't tell where the Shar Pei ends and the Hoff begins.

As for christmas, I need somewhere to put my ties... They've become too numerous to fit where I have them now, on this extended hanger thingie.

And I need training pants. But I may have said that already... my itty bitty shorts aren't protective enough for running down to the gym when there is snow on the ground and arctic winds in the air.

You ever see those guys who look like they totally used to be in shape?
I'm working to get back to that...

That's actually this:

Posted Image

Wow. Just... Uh... I'm not sure which I'm more astounded by, the picture or the fact that the tattooed facsimilie makes it impossible to distinguish between two sharpeis and a tiger.

I think I have a much better understanding of why the 'hoff has become a raging alcoholic in recent years. If I had memories like this to look back on, I'd be drinking heavily, too...

Actually, yeah.. I'm going to say that for Christmas I want the image permanently removed from my brain. No hasselpeis please.

I do not approve of the direction this thread hijack has taken.

Someone may get confused and try to get me a poster of naked Hoff for Christmas! DO NOT WANT, SANTA!

:P

Are you trying to hit Santa with reverse psychology ;-p?

i don't care what u think of me. unless u think i'm awesome. in which case u're right.

Intro - Workout Log - ABS Log - Fitness Philosophy - Accountability - NERDEE - Weight Maintenance