Forums are back in action! ×

Looking to be better then I ever was.

G'day guys

I'm Will ... sorry really bad at introductions, any way I live in Darwin, Australia and have just graduated high school. My reason for wanting to join the Rebellion is simple, at the start of the year i had the pleasure of begin selected to lead the Australian Army Cadet, Northern Territory team for the Chief of Army Challenge (the largest and hardest event held by the Australian Army Cadets) by the time i went down i was the fittest i had been in my whole life and i achieved things that i never thought i would.

Fast forward to my high school graduation and i am more unfit then i have ever been, smoking almost a packet a day and eating worse then i have in my whole life. This was partly due to the stress of moving out of home and my finals, but i wont lie it was mostly due to laziness.

Now I'm making the commitment to not only regain how fit i was but surpass it. I hope to do this by following the paleo diet and slowly work up to doing body weight training five times a weak.

Currently I am at 4 days with no smoking and 4 days with no drinking, although i have only been following the paleo diet for the last two days due to a wedding. i know it may not sound like much but for me that's a big deal.

Any way that's enough rambling from me :)

[TABLE=width: 500, align: left]

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

William, level 1 Satyr warrior

STR 2|DEX 2|STA 1|CON 3|WIS 5|CHA 2

[/TABLE]