Forums are back in action! ×

Veriria ~ new cavegirl on the block

Hello, my name is Kristen, though I've been known as "Veriria" online for 15+ years now. I'll be 30 years old in February.

I found this community/website via a link shared by a fellow Paleo/Primal lifestyle poster from facebook. Specifically, the link to Staci's story. Can I say "OMG"? Same height, started out at the same weight -- though, I do work a different job. But basically, that's where I started!

Admittedly, I haven't started to work out yet. However, me and my husband have been 80+/20 Primal (or Paleo) for the last five months now. For myself, I started around 172 and I'm currently somewhere in the vicinity of 152 just by eating the Primal way for most of the time. This also equals about 4 inches off of my waist. I didn't start working out yet and neither have I given up my Diet Coke. I am trying to drink more water though sometimes it is hard, but I shall persevere!

I've got the eating plan down pretty well, so now I need to start the workouts and drinking more h20. I can't wait to jump into this community, it is right up mine -- and my husband's, with his gaming addiction -- ally('s)!

Oh, and I forgot to add a few things

1. I work onboard Amtr@k trains so if I want to eat well, I have to spend a few hours getting my food cooked and/or prepared the nights previous because all I sell at work in the cafe car is craptacular, processed junk

and

2. I perform with a local Rocky Horror Picture Show cast as Dr. Frank-N-Furter.

Oh, and I forgot to add a few things

2. I perform with a local Rocky Horror Picture Show cast as Dr. Frank-N-Furter.

That is awesome! The wife and I love us some time warp every once in a while.

Smurray -- Ranger (Level 4)

STR 8 | DEX 5 | STA 8 | CON 8 | WIS 14 | CHA 9

Challenges:

Current,, First, Second, Third, Fourth

It never hurts to add a little more color to life... a lot more color could be a bit painful.