Forums are back in action! ×

Allow myself to introduce... myself

Hi all,

I'm Adam a.k.a. Northman88.

I'm not completely new to fitness but I am new to the "fitness lifestyle". I've decided to make some changes as I recover from a broken collarbone I suffered while playing hockey about 13 weeks ago. I got "lucky" and it required surgery to repair it, so it's all healed up nicely and I'm good to go.

A friend jokingly challenged me to do the Tough Mudder race in August and I accepted the challenge (much to his chagrin). That gives me roughly 4 months to get stronger and prepare myself for the most difficult physical challenge of my life (I'm 31).

I live and breathe hockey so that is where most of my cardio comes from. For strength, I am focusing on bodyweight exercises as I always have, only now I am following a strict routine and changing my diet to drive results. I've created an Assassin character but haven't looked into guilds or official challenges quite yet.

I'm looking forward to getting involved here and using the forum tools to keep track of my progress.

So let's do this! *intimidating personal trainer voice*

:)

- Adam

Northman88

Level 5 Human Assassin Updated December 14, 2015

10 - STR | 4 - DEX | 6 - CON | 4 - STA | 7 - WIS | 5 - CHA

Challenge Thread Link Placeholder

0%
0%

Placeholder

0%
0%