Forums are back in action! ×

New Rebel with a Cause

Hello everyone Loronus here.

I had been paying attention to Nerd Fitness for a while and unfortunately had not been so faithful in my workouts until very recently. Frankly my life had taken a turn for the worse in the last couple of years. Financial Issues had me dropping out of college. My parents had seperated and two brothers had been diagnosed with Cancer. We are unable to keep the house I grew up in and have to move out. Instead of moping about it made me come to a lot of conclusions about my life and I have decided to fully invest myself into the goal of Joining the United States Coast Guard while I still can. Following the advice posted on Nerd fitness I have already dropped from 233 to 200 Lb. over the last 3 months and have hit a small plateau. Looking for advice and some motivation to continue on and hit my goals I have joined the rebellion.

I hope that I can be a positive help to all of you like I feel you will all be for me. Thank you.