Forums are back in action! ×

A Slice of Delicious Nanny Pi

My name is Sarah and I'm a nerd. [Hi Sarah!]

A nerd is just one of the descriptors that have accurately apples to me for my whole life. Others would include nanny (since I was 16), short, and fat. I'm 23 and married now and although I'm still a nanny and a nerd, I think I could argue that I'm no longer fat.

In the past year I have lost 75 lb, bought a house, got married and started working with a new nanny family. That is a lot of change in a little time. But that's my past and The Rebellion doesn't care about my past.

So who am I now?

Physically I am 5 feet tall and 135 lb measuring 36-26-36.

I'm a nanny to a 2 1/2 year old boy and a 12 month old girl for 10 hours a day, 5 days a week. My husband and I are new owners of a 90 year old house. I wear a steel boned corset pretty much every day and skirts or dresses whenever I can get away with it.

I'm here for the very unspecific goal of getting healthy. I already lost most of my weight just by living through the last year of my life but now I want to keep it off. I've loved my life to this point as a size 12 (or 18...) But now I'm small and I like it.

Then there's also the downside to weight loss. I have no idea how to dress as a size 4-6 and really can't afford a whole new wardrobe again. I have so much loose skin that I look like I'm still losing weight even though it's just the long slow process of skin tightening. And of course there is the fear that you'll gain everything back.

What I really want is to get into pregnancy shape. Not because I want a baby now, but because I know pregnancy is easier if you are already healthy beforehand. So that's my goal even if its super vague.

I'd also like to see if there is any interest in corsetry among the rebellion because I'm a fountain of info on that!

• Like 1

Level 0 Imp Assassin

I may be little but I will kick your ass

Welcome to the rebellion!

Congratulations on the weight loss! Based on what you are saying about wanting to stay healthy, tighten the loose skin and get ready to have a baby at some point, it sounds like you should turn your attention to working out.

Strength training, running, walking, yoga, whatever you think you'll enjoy and stick with, do that! To avoid putting the weight back on, just stick to watching your food intake. You seem to have done well so far.

Good luck and keep us posted!

Current form: Chubby House Cat (lvl4)

Weight objective: 20%

S. 4 P. 6 E. 4 C. 7 I. 8 A. 4 L. 5

Battle log

Current Challenge

Handy linky.