Forums are back in action! ×

Hi Everyone!

Bigfoot here, lately I have been getting easier and easier to track. I know I am getting older, but this is ridiculous. I can easily be spotted in my layer most afternoons after a long day of work sitting on the sofa with junk food and an adult beverage or five. At 6'5" and 418 pounds I am finding it difficult to move in a stealth like manner. OK it is difficult to move at all. I am 48 going on 88. I know I need to step away from the junk food and change my beverage to water. I have to figure out how to stop using those few hours every day as an escape. THIS MUST STOP! I get a few hours of escape in return for 12 hours of self loathing!

I read the interview with Steve, I liked the point that if I am sitting on the sofa, I have time to workout. I signed up for a calorie counting website (Fat Secret) and will start entering everything this morning. I also saw the beginning workout, I will try that. I have some new shoulder pain that I am having a tough time shaking (I am the ONLY person I know who managed to get injured sleeping) but hopefully some exercise with make that go away.

I must MAKE TODAY the day!

Rob

Welcome to the rebellion!

The junk food definitely has got to go! Fixing your diet is the step you must take before all others. It's easy to get derailed when trying many new things at once, so focus on fixing your diet. Establish a good discipline with that, and then go ahead and add stuff. Bit by bit, you will get results.

Good luck! Keep us posted! :)

Current form: Chubby House Cat (lvl4)

Weight objective: 20%

S. 4 P. 6 E. 4 C. 7 I. 8 A. 4 L. 5

Battle log

Current Challenge

Handy linky.