Forums are back in action! ×

Well Bub, Here's an origin story for you.

Howdy all,

I spent this morning looking for some kind of motivation to change my lifestyle and stumbled upon this awesome site/forum. So without further ado, here’s my introduction. (Sorry it reads kinda like a Tinder profile)

Well I'm 21. A lover of old timey westerns and consider Chuck to be the greatest TV show ever produced. Used to do a fair amount of training in martial arts and archery. Prefer being outdoors and broke more than a few bones learning to ride a mountain bike.

Been stuck in a bit of a rut for the past few years since I dropped out of Uni and been sort of meandering through life since then. I used to be pretty driven and competitive, always striving to push that little bit further. I thought nothing of seeking new experiences and I was confident, reasonably healthy but most importantly I was proud of who I was.

These days I find myself having lost a huge amount of confidence, to the point I rarely leave the house and make excuses not to see/visit friends. I am most definitely over-weight and my fitness/health has declined drastically. The most significant difference however is that I no longer have pride in the person I am. Looking in the mirror I see someone who is failing to live life to their fullest potential, a shell of their former self.

But I do love a good comeback story.

This is going to be mine.

(Ps Yeah I do like a bit of dramatic flair every now and then ;) )

Nothing beats a good drama so now and then! Welcome! Let us know if we can kick your virtual behind to get you into shape :D

Recovering from an epic clash with gravity, which I lost.

Nobody gets out of life, alive || Senpai noticed me! || Company of unemployed superheroes

Trying to get back on the forums and back in exercising in life any help motivation is welcome