Forums are back in action! ×

Pleasure to be here. I'm a middle aged guy, been an Air Marshal for the last ten years and a cop of some form or other for ten years prior to that. I've been a Crossfitter since 2003, although with my job its hard to do given lack of equipment at times. Kinda broke down physically over the years, but still did Annie today in 24:12, which is only mostly suckfail.

Married to an amazing woman and have one son, who is equally amazing. He has Aspergers and is my hero.

Long time WoW player, and my dps is leet.

And yes, my nerd penis is quite large, obviously.

Thanks for having me.

The Spartans don't ask how many, only where the enemy are.

You don't rise to the level of your expectations, you fall to the level of your training.

The simple fact is, there are people out there who are nothing more than a bipedal cheeseburger. They're a self-propelled snack pack looking for someone to eat them. There is no helping the truly consumable among us.

Don't argue with stupid people. They'll drag you down to their level and beat you with experience.

Welcome Skypig, I have two little girls and they are my inspiration to keep moving forward with getting into shape and living a long healthy life. I hope you can find a program you enjoy that will fit into your work schedule. I know some of the gang here is doing Convict Conditioning, (I know the underlying humor in mentioning this book to a cop. :) )which specializes in environments with the lack of equipment. Welcome to the forums.

Smurray -- Ranger (Level 4)

STR 8 | DEX 5 | STA 8 | CON 8 | WIS 14 | CHA 9

Challenges:

Current,, First, Second, Third, Fourth

It never hurts to add a little more color to life... a lot more color could be a bit painful.