Forums are back in action! ×

Seton, A brief introduction

Hello All!

First off, the name is Seton (nice to meet you all) and im here because not only do i want to get into shape eg lose upwards of 120lbs but i want to find a sense of community that i cant find anywhere else. I want to find people who will push me to do my best and see me through till the end. I'm a half elf druid measuring up to about 6'3"(1.9 meters) tall and weighing in at about 335lbs (152KG) I'm based out of Dayton, Ohio and i want to find a group to help support me. 

What i do:

-avid video game player
-amature poet

-novice guitar player

-aspiring chef

My goals

- drop down to below 200lbs 
- quit smoking

-eat healthier (vague, i know)

- Get connected

My favorites 

Music

-I will listen to just about anything besides country, blue grass, or classical

Books

- big poetry lover

- Fantasy

- scifi based on games

Thats about all there really is to know about me. Anyway I'm hoping to level up my life as much as i can and i need your guys help doing it!

• Like 2

Hey Seton! We have similar goals man. Good luck and I wish you the best!

First 6 Week Challenge

Progress to weight loss goal (Lose 20 pounds):

15%
00CCFF; background-image: -webkit-gradient(linear, 0 0, 100% 100%, color-stop(.25, rgba(0, 0, 0, .2)), color-stop(.25, transparent), color-stop(.5, transparent), color-stop(.5, rgba(0, 0, 0, .2)), color-stop(.75, rgba(0, 0, 0, .2)), color-stop(.75, transparent), to(transparent) ); background-image: -webkit-linear-gradient( -45deg, rgba(0, 0, 0, .2) 25%, transparent 25%, transparent 50%, rgba(0, 0, 0, .2) 50%, rgba(0, 0, 0, .2) 75%, transparent 75%, transparent ); background-image: -moz-linear-gradient( -45deg, rgba(0, 0, 0, .2) 25%, transparent 25%, transparent 50%, rgba(0, 0, 0, .2) 50%, rgba(0, 0, 0, .2) 75%, transparent 75%, transparent ); background-image: -ms-linear-gradient( -45deg, rgba(0, 0, 0, .2) 25%, transparent 25%, transparent 50%, rgba(0, 0, 0, .2) 50%, rgba(0, 0, 0, .2) 75%, transparent 75%, transparent ); background-image: -o-linear-gradient( -45deg, rgba(0, 0, 0, .2) 25%, transparent 25%, transparent 50%, rgba(0, 0, 0, .2) 50%, rgba(0, 0, 0, .2) 75%, transparent 75%, transparent ); -webkit-background-size: 23px 23px; -moz-background-size: 23px 23px; background-size: 23px 23px; border-radius: 4px;">15%

Welcome aboard.  You can do this, you just have to want it.  Why not try some short term goals? How much weight do you want to lose in the next two months on your journey down to 200? When do you want to be smoke free? What is one healthy change you can make in your eating habits? What do you mean by get connected?

• Like 1

Current Challenge

"By the Most-Righteous-and-Blessed Beard of Sir Tanktimus the Encourager!" - Jarl Rurik Harrgath