Forums are back in action! ×

Hello all, I am a 20 year old college student in the prime of his life wanting a change in life. I have always generally been overweight but am now realizing this weight will hold me back a lot unless I take the time now to deal with it. I weight roughly 280lbs and about 5'9" in height. I so far have lost three pant sizes and want to keep going. I have read many articles on here and decided I would give it a shot. I am glad to be apart of the Rebillion.

Welcome! Congrats on the progress you've made! What's your game plan? How'd you achieve the first big woots?

"I'm just going to remember to not eat like an asshole most of the time" - MoC

three words I can sum up everything I've learned about life: one must squat.- Brobert Frost
 Half-Elf Warrior | Current Challenge
 New Battle Log | Old Battle Log
Special thanks to AkLulu for drawing my awesome avatar!

Well, my game plan right now isnot set in stone, but motivation and determination is long story might get more in depth later down the road. I recently gor hired at Wal-Mart as a overnight stocker in electronics, so I do a lot of moving and squatting a lot. Atleast 50+ times a night for minutes at a time. While I started doing that my diet drastically shifted from Natural Light and misallenous home cooked meals to low carb and high protien diet. My workout plan is wieght training circuits from the resouces page and longboarding once my wheels get here. I tend to ramble and get off topic a lot so I am warning you guys. (Genius IQ and ADD, a gift and a curse.) Also my daily schedule I value sleep over food. Also, I am teaching myself some basic martial arts such as Muy Thai and Coperia.

congrats on all your success so far! my boyfriend also has a fairly labor-intensive job and what he's realized that he has to make working out fun...or else he won't do it. whatever that means for you, go for it! it sounds like you're trying lots of things so keep on til you find something that you love. or many things that you love.

welcome to the community!