Forums are back in action! ×

I was one of those guys that enjoyed running and biking because I could moderately exercise on the weekends and summertime, then eat whatever I wanted. This flawed logic worked fine in my 20s and 30s, but now at 45, my weight has ballooned up to 215 lbs! :nightmare:

While searching for Paleo Diet recipes, I came across this site and was certainly intrigued.

Recently I've given up soda, pop tarts, and my afternoon snack of two handfuls of M&Ms. I've bought a Fitbit, Ninja mixer, and joined a gym.

Like many of you, I stare at a computer screen and sit in a cubicle most of the day. With the Fitbit I have been inspired to get up once an hour, climb a few stairs, and wander around outside pretending to hurriedly be on my way to a meeting.

I look forward to interacting with everyone on here, obtaining and giving encouragement whenever needed.

Now if you'll excuse me, I need to go for a quick walk.

Ed

Ed! My man! I'm an office dweller too, and sometimes I find it hard to work in the gym. Which is when I pull out my sheet of these bad boys.

http://greatist.com/fitness/deskercise-33-ways-exercise-work

Some of them are easier to do than others while multitasking, but anything you can do on the job is better than doing nothing. A philosophy you seem to have already embraced, which is magnificent.

Now if you'll excuse me, I need to go for a quick walk.

tumblr_m6ap2tCIwP1qdgug8o1_500.jpg

Did someone say walk?! Only 1 week left but you can still join the fellowship if you want to and I'll run it again next challenge ;)

Endor, LVL 45 Half-Elf Ranger 

PR and Motivation Log | Current Battle Log 

Feb-March 2022 Challenge