Forums are back in action! ×

New Recruit, Reporting for Duty

Hey!

I'm Katy and new to Nerd Fitness, but already an addict. So, like all Nerds, I signed up for the Rebellion!

I reached my goal weight of 140lbs this month, and now I'm turning my focus on to reducing my BF% and getting stronger. I'm training in taekwondo, and I want to get better.

To that end, I'm setting myself a target of getting my body fat down to under 20% (I don't know exactly what it is right now, but I know it's in the 30's) by 30th of June. I am expecting to get there way before, but I'm new to strength training so it's going to be a gradual build up for me.

From new year, I'm also going 80% paleo (allowing myself weekends to have a few carbs). I say new year because I don't get paid until the 30th of December, and we do monthly foodshops on pay day. My diet is pretty good though, so it will remain so until I can make the transition.

Finally, inspired by Steve's epic quest, I'm making myself an Achievement List (WoW style) for life. It's still in the creation process - I'm sure there are more things I want to do in life - but the purpose is there. From now on, I'm working towards Awesome.

Plus, reaching Level 2 reward is a NF t-shirt, and I really want one. That's motivation in and of itself :)