Forums are back in action! ×

Yep, you read that right, I am done.  I’m done being weak, giving up, and losing focus. In light of my recent turned ankle, the night before I planned on jumping back on the bandwagon, I’ve decided to take the methodical approach. The next several weeks will serve as a transition period, laying out my goals for the six week challenge starting August 3rd. Until then, I’m focusing on shifting my diet back towards being more paleo (I’ve been slacking) and cutting soda. 

So moving on, my main goal still remains to train like an Assassin, training with free weights and body weight. Mix in a little Ranger for functional strength, adaptability, and diet, and Druid for agility, flexibility, and discipline. 

My goals before August 3rd is to regain my ankle strength and I’ll start increasing my flexibility and joint strength. I realize that I need to do this, for myself, my future, my dreams and goals. Starting right now, I’ll be strong.   :)

“She believed she could, so she did.†

• Like 4

Don't think I'm helpless, just because I'm soft and cuddly! ~ Natasha Romanoff

My past is my own ~ Natasha Romanoff

I'm my own woman -- first, , last -- and always! ~ You get the idea, Black Widow is basically my role model....

I'm right in your same boat! On monday I was like "I am so gonna get back on the wagon, starting immediately!" I woke up, put on my shoe, thought... "hm, my toe kinda hurts" but didn't think it was serious, went to the gym and did a 1/2hr of cardio and a 1/2 hr of weight training, got home and realized my pinky toe was broken! (I guess it was compressed during my workout and didn't hurt noticeably) So I took two days elevating my foot and today I did a low-impacty version of the beginner bodyweight with some yoga. gotta keep working! we can do it in spite of our mutinous appendages!

• Like 1

RogueSenna - Level 0 - Wood Elf Assassin

[Andaran Atishan Travellers!] [It's Dangerous to Go Alone]

CHALLENGES:

[#1]