Forums are back in action! ×

I can almost deadlift myself! Almost.

I just deadlifted 145 today! I'm currently weighing in at 148. I'm so happy for myself!

The bad thing is that I might've over done it. Oops. Back's feeling a bit sore, like I seriously don't want to bend over. I'll have to watch my technique again, it's getting serious. I probably wasn't doing enough Saiyan Yelling and pushing my energy to China; it sorta felt like I was too forward.

I think I might be falling into skinnyfat territory since I woke up this morning. Feelin' pumped despite feeling a bit sore!

• Like 1

I'm a bit lazy to make a signature at the moment, but here's some things:

Challenge 2 | Captain's Log

Feel free to add me on Steam to play games with me! PM me before you do though; I get spam messages all the time:

http://steamcommunity.com/id/captMurasa

Wow, congratulations! That is one gigantic achievement! But yikes, hope you're back eases up a bit. You could try getting a tennis ball and lying back on it, and rolling forwards and backwards a bit by pushing with your feet back-and-forth (works for certain kinds of back pain). Or if you have a foam roller that could work even better. Oh, and I'd suggest a lovely long warm bubble bath! For me I've always lied on my front with a hot water bottle on my lower back when I've overdone myself. Best of luck - start feeling better soon! (And very well done!) :D

Level 2

Elfin Water Bender

:: STR 0 | DEX 0 | STA 0 | CON 3 | WIS 2 | CHA 1 ::

"Remember, your mind is the best weapon you have" ~ Farengar Secret-Fire

I'll try the hot water technique! Unfortunately the microwave in my lounge isn't working. :(

I usually do the Best Back Stretch Ever from StrongLifts in between sets and some foam rolling afterwards. I think this time I might've over done it though, or not enough Driving to China and Saiyan Yelling.

Thanks for the advice!

I'm a bit lazy to make a signature at the moment, but here's some things:

Challenge 2 | Captain's Log

Feel free to add me on Steam to play games with me! PM me before you do though; I get spam messages all the time:

http://steamcommunity.com/id/captMurasa