Forums are back in action! ×

Man, this respawn is taking so long, someone must've hit the lag switch...

It's been about two and a half years since I last tried eating better and working out. I started in December 2011 and stopped around May 2012. Further than some other New Year's resolutions go I guess, right? I became a little too content with the bit of weight loss results I had gotten, and slipped back into old habits.

Now, in 2015, I decided one day to step on the scale for the first time in a while, and saw a whopping 239 (for reference, I'm 5'4".) I was almost 10lbs heavier than I had ever been. That told me one thing, it's time to try again, and I don't want to give up this time.

That's about it for my weight loss story, let me introduce myself. Name's Chris, I'll be 24 next month, and I'm from Florida. I've always been a nerd, into video games and fantasy or sci-fi books/movies.

My fitness goals are to be lean, strong, and mobile: think something between a Warrior and an Assassin.

Level 7 Ranger

STR 19 | STA 16 | DEX 17 | CON 10 | WIS 8 | CHA 8

Battle Log | Previous Challenge | Progress Photos

Welcome to the rebellion. The current challenge is about to wrap up, why not get into the next one? The recommendation is to start in the recruit section for your first challenge.

Current Challenge

"By the Most-Righteous-and-Blessed Beard of Sir Tanktimus the Encourager!" - Jarl Rurik Harrgath