Forums are back in action! ×

I have done about 13 challenges but failed at  most(though I have succeeded in some things). A lot of it has to do with me, I need to be more responsible & not lazy. Depression, low self esteem, & feeling so tired all the time hinder me a lot.  I have lots of social anxiety too.

I am not sure if I will do a battle log or the next challenge..If I do a battle log, I can start logging tonight. 

My plan is going to be about the same but how I do it needs to be different..

1. cpap; wear the sleep machine each night. Starting in May 2014, I wore it for about 3-4 months but then left it off gradually until I left it off completely...

2. Eat healthy; Will post food & make healthier choices, I need to focus on eating slow & not scarf food down to where I don't feel like I have eaten. I eat too many carbs & overeat in general..I just love food so much, when I have the opportunity to eat, I cannot resist, I feel "I will miss out" if I don't eat....I have to do better with that. 

3. Exercise; When I start, I always have a good day of exercise but then never follow up on the day after the rest day..

My exercising consists of; a workout of about 7-8 exercises, walking, stretches, & neck exercises(for neck problems). I am not sure if it matters with the workout but I may try doing all the sets for 1 exercise with rests between each set...then rest before the next exercise. 

4. life goal; my life goal is to stay off the computer. Sadly I have made the computer the center of my day/life. It takes away so much time that I could be using to do other things. During the week I should not be on until at least 6 or 7 pm.

You can do this. The issue is not really the exercises you are doing. The best thing you can do for yourself is change how you view you.  The first step is to stop telling yourself you are all the things you don't want to be. The second step is to tell yourself you are the positive opposite of those things.  You will not change until you really believe you are a responsible person and worthy of loving yourself.  The way to believe those good things about yourself is to tell yourself daily they are true.  You will not believe them at first, but eventually you will. Each day, write down positive messages to yourself.  You may also want to invest in some counseling sessions, they were a great help to me.

Current Challenge

"By the Most-Righteous-and-Blessed Beard of Sir Tanktimus the Encourager!" - Jarl Rurik Harrgath