Forums are back in action! ×

Holla fellow rebels, I'm looking for some mutual encouragent action. Live in the Netherlands but virtual chit chats are very cool. I keep trying to get my friends motivated but none of them do lol. My closest friend is one of those cheeky chicks that eats whatever and yet remains slim haha :D

I got the fittest I ever was when I was not focusing on the end result... but that's tough isn't it? Especially now that I know it's possible that way it's like playing the game of not thinking about topic X because otherwise someone will read your mind! (Damn moms and their psychic abilities when you're younger!)

So, who's up for some mind shaping? Getting over silly mental blocks* and the like? Sharing passes and fails and... such?

*Both fitness and life-related... Except if that's not your thing of course. [emoji14]

Level ☆ human [uncategorizable]
STR 2 | DEX 3 | CON 3 | STA 3 | WIS 6 | CHA 6

I feel so, passed :/ I live probably like an hour away :P 

Recovering from an epic clash with gravity, which I lost.

Nobody gets out of life, alive || Senpai noticed me! || Company of unemployed superheroes

Trying to get back on the forums and back in exercising in life any help motivation is welcome