Forums are back in action! ×

jadynrayne Doing It Right This Time!

Hi guys! Decided it was time tell my story.(which is way out of my comfort zone!) that is why it must be done!

I am short,scrappy, tomboy! I love adventures,hiking,dancing,reading,artand music! my passion photography! My self confidence barely exists!

My weight issues started in high school. I weny from being a very in shape farmgirl, to my heaviest weight of 167 lbs. I developed anorexia and dropped down to 84 lbs. (which landed me in the hospital)!

I have gone up and down for several years.Four years ago i found myself once again overweight and unhappy. Time for a change! I was on my own! I started hiking and exercising as a therapy, but ate poorly!

I lost a lot of muscle and my bum! i really want to quit smoking, but am terrified i will gain back the weight! i want to be healthy, body and mind!I need to do it right this time!This is my time!I just want to live, really live! free from these demons, that hold me back!I deserve to be happy and healthy!

thanks :peaceful: its so encouraging knowing i have the rebellion and that i am not by myself!

• Like 4

-Jadyn Rayne-
Race: Wood Elf
Class: -Adventurer-DIVERGENT
Level:3
STR: 11 | CHA: 5 | STA: 3 | WIS: 8| CON: 7| DEX: 4

Jadyn Rayne's Battle Log

JadynRayne's current challenge

"Not all who wander are lost."

Welcome to the rebellion. Sounds like you have had a rough journey. Your self confidence is the key to your success. Once you start healing your heart and soul, your body will follow. Here you will find lots of support and good advice about how to eat healthy and workout.

• Like 2

Current Challenge

"By the Most-Righteous-and-Blessed Beard of Sir Tanktimus the Encourager!" - Jarl Rurik Harrgath

Indeed you are not alone. And though we each fight different battles we form up fearlessly side by side; naught can break this line.

We have each chosen this battle, this rebellion, and though powerful foes await (beasts yet undefeated to whom we owe many scars) we have CHOSEN to meet them in mortal combat.

Demons who have laid us low in humiliation before, we march towards them. Demons who would take from us the dearest part of ourselves, our freedom to chose. We will no longer listen to their forked tongues, no longer eat their foul rations and no draught of their poisoned wine shall touch our lips.

We will meet them at dawn on the Day of the Moon and break their ranks as the wyvern parts the wind! We will shatter the seductive illusions of their spellswords like crystal bells!

We will raze their citadel brick by brick and burn their banner in the summer dusk.

Then shall we look one another in the eyes, comrades, shield-kin, and in the fading light of the eqinox we will raise a new banner: the banner of The Rebellion.

• Like 2

-Avitus Xenoi-
Race: Ascending Kitsukan
Class: Recruit
Level:1
STR: 2 | CHA: 1 | | STA: 0 | WIS: 3 | CON: 2.3 | DEX: 0

Avitus' Battle Log

"Avali ne kono ni."

Current Challenge

You are so not on your own! And that is a great feeling! I am totally a fan of the small-changes philosophy. Make one decision today to do something healthier than you did yesterday. It has worked miracles already for me and I have only been on my fitness journey for ~2 months and am healthier than I have been in years. Got a long ways to go, but I think a key thing to do is set realistic goals and then outline the small changes you can/will make to your lifestyle along the way.

Enjoy the journey. There will be ups & downs and we'll all be here cheering you on through the whole process!

• Like 1

Level 14 -- Yeti Ranger -- STR 30.25 | DEX 12.00 | STA 21.00 | CON 14.75 | WIS 18.00 | CHA 7.50

Current Challenge -- Previous Challenges -- My Epic Quest -- Album of Holding -- About Me