Forums are back in action! ×

I'm a Sinnah, I'm a Saint, I do not feel ashamed

Hello everyone,

I'm Sinnah and I'm a recovering underpants gnome. This week I completed my first two bodyweight training sessions and I'm very excited about becoming fit and strong again. I miss being the person who was surprisingly helpful when someone was moving to a new place. I miss being the kid who climbed every tree and therefore became hide and seek champ. I miss being the me I know I can be... even though that was over a decade ago.

I am inspired by the ninja warriors I've seen on YouTube, and although I don't share her goals of powerlifting Staci (Spezzy) has shown me that I can do awesome things and still look hot instead of beefy.

My life-goal is to own and run a homestead/subsistance farm with my future wife. To do that, I need to be fit.

Thanks for listening.  :butterfly:

Sinnah Saint, half-elf, lvl1 Assassin - STR 3 | DEX 2 | STA 1.86 | CON 2.86 | WIS 2 | CHA 1.38 - Personal Blog

First 6-Week Challenge

Welcome to the rebellion! (Dang it Jess, that's my line.) Farming will supply you with plenty of fresh veggies, always important in getting fit. What kind of workouts interest you?

Current Challenge

"By the Most-Righteous-and-Blessed Beard of Sir Tanktimus the Encourager!" - Jarl Rurik Harrgath

I want to be the kind of fit I don't have to think about. The kind that makes everything fun.

I'm not interested in spending more than a minute at a time running, but I love walking/hiking for hours.

I'm not interested in pounding out sets on machines for an hour every day, but I'd love to just pop into handstand push ups when I'm bored.

I need to be able in the next 3 years to get fit enough for the farm.... I'd love to exceed that to Ninja Warrior level bodyweight fitness.

I can see myself learning deadlift and weighted squats as an add on to my regular training, but I'd mostly like to be able to fly around a jungle gym/tree/urban environment looking like a special effects team has me on a harness. 

I'm currently at 10 proper bodyweight squats, and 5 incline pushups. (my blog has details) It seems a long way to go but I have years to get there. ;-)

Sinnah Saint, half-elf, lvl1 Assassin - STR 3 | DEX 2 | STA 1.86 | CON 2.86 | WIS 2 | CHA 1.38 - Personal Blog

First 6-Week Challenge