Forums are back in action! ×

Female, 60 and thin, need workout

Ive got it all: P90X, TRX, Gym memberships, home gym. What I don't have is motivation.

Lets do it!

Everyone envies my body, but I know I am WAY OFF my fitness level, and have naturally great looking genes.

I cant run far, cant lift, breath is shallow. Ive been able to get away with little exercise and maintain looking great.

I want to really feel great again and lift the age related/no excersize body sag I am starting to see. I am about 115 lbs, want to get back to 120+.

Eating doesn't work, muscle building does for me, but WHICH routine?

I'm new too. I think the sign up sheet was for the old style of challenge (did you see the date? it was all wrong.) The new 6-week challenge "sign up" is making your own thread in the right subforum. Details here. and here.

Because you're new too you belong with the recruits here.

I'm so new(registered yesterday) I only have 2 more posts after this one for a few hours still... but hopefully if you have any other questions someone more experienced can jump in.

Sinnah Saint, half-elf, lvl1 Assassin - STR 3 | DEX 2 | STA 1.86 | CON 2.86 | WIS 2 | CHA 1.38 - Personal Blog

First 6-Week Challenge

Hi and welcome to the rebellion, we cater for all sizes and shapes here.

Start slowly, find what you like and do it and remember this journey is a marathon not a sprint, you wont get instant result but give it six months and you will see the rewards for your effort.

SS is right sign up for your beginner challenge and after choose a guild, the Scouts are an awesome and welcoming bunch but then again i am biased.

Just as an afterthought there are things you dont want to do but as your fitness and confidence grows they suddenly look like something you may want to try.

It's never to late to be the person you always wanted to be.

The voice in your head telling you that you can't do it is a damn liar.

Endorphins, the best high you can have.