Forums are back in action! ×

Before and after sweater

Here's a link to a blog entry where I basically drop in a before/after picture to note how paleo works. It helps that it's the same location and the same sweater.

http://anivair.com/druid/node/939

Apparently at some point in the year I also went from being "left side guy" to "right side guy". Who knew? And how great does my wife look? I'm pleased.

Level 3 Human Ranger
STR: 9 DEX: 5.25 STA: 14.5 CON: 5.5 WIS: 16 CHA: 5.5 
My Current Challenge

a) her cheeks always look like that. it's rosacea. She hates it, but I personally think it's pretty adorable. That said, i'm thinking about doing a pretty strict autoimmune protocol fora while to see if it helps her with it.

B) she IS doing paleo with me. I sort of wish she'd taken the sweater off so you could see her progress even better (it's not quite as obvious since she does not have a huge sweater-belly to compare against, but you can definitely see it in her face). She's a trooper. When we met she ate little but mac and cheese and hamburger helper (and curry). Now she has cravings for broccoli! Clearly we're doing something right.

Level 3 Human Ranger
STR: 9 DEX: 5.25 STA: 14.5 CON: 5.5 WIS: 16 CHA: 5.5 
My Current Challenge

Awesome progress! You guys look great! And so ridiculously happy... can't help but love that!

"I'm just going to remember to not eat like an asshole most of the time" - MoC

three words I can sum up everything I've learned about life: one must squat.- Brobert Frost
 Half-Elf Warrior | Current Challenge
 New Battle Log | Old Battle Log
Special thanks to AkLulu for drawing my awesome avatar!

Guest guest4729

Nice work and looking schweeeetttttt. You two have made some awesome progress so hats off to you two! It's wonderful to see the progress people make - it's certainly an inspiration and great motivation!

a) her cheeks always look like that. it's rosacea. She hates it, but I personally think it's pretty adorable. That said, i'm thinking about doing a pretty strict autoimmune protocol fora while to see if it helps her with it.

I have Rosacea also and it sucks. I can control the flushing pretty well but I don't think the red veins will go away with out laser treatment. Its quite the bummer.

1 Rep Max Deadlift-180lbs

1 Rep Max Clean and Jerk-90lbs

1 Rep Max Push Press-70lbs

1 Rep Max Back Squat-135lbs

1 Rep Strict Press-65lbs

Fitocracy

2 weeks till Hawaii