Forums are back in action! ×

So, to start off with, I'm obviously new to NF. I have no idea what to do with any of the race or class/profession or challenge stuff, but this seems like a really cool place so I joined.

I've been actively working on losing weight for over 3 1/2 months, and shed 16-18 pounds in that time. I'm about 12 pounds from my goal, and on track to reach that before Samhain (Halloween).  :pride:

Most of the weight loss has been from calorie tracking (using MFP), with very sporadic exercise. After I hit my goal, I want to start really focusing on weight training. Primarily bodyweight training as I'm too poor to buy equipment/weights and, for good reasons, I can't train at gyms. I was doing (a toned down version of the) beginner bodyweight circuit, but I fell off of that after a month.

Fitness stuff aside...

I've been playing games my whole life, and watching anime for almost as long (the advantages of having gamer parents). I used to play a lot of D&D and Pathfinder before moving out of my parents place years ago. Now it's mostly a lot of video games with my wife.

Other things of note...

I'm a 28 year old asexual, with a non-binary gender, living in Maryland, and (finally) graduated from college last year. I'm also a vegetarian.

So, hello!

Current Challenge: Zeroh, stick to the routine!

Welcome to the rebellion. If you're a little lost by the whole guild thing, why not head over to the recruit section of the challenge forums and see what the six week challenges are all about?

• Like 1

Current Challenge

"By the Most-Righteous-and-Blessed Beard of Sir Tanktimus the Encourager!" - Jarl Rurik Harrgath

Thanks for the welcome!

I could get back to the bodyweight training, especially if it stays unseasonably cool (knock on wood). Part of the reason I stopped was that it would get way too hot since there's no AC in that room. 

I'll go poke my head into that recruit section.

what is non binary gender? i get the asexual part but the non binary is alien term for me. welcome to the rebellion! waiting to hear about your progression!

Non binary gender is a broad term that covers many different genders. The concept of binary gender says that gender is male or female. But in reality things can get really fuzzy and there are a lot more than two genders. So, non-binary gender means something outside the binary, or in other words not strictly male or female.

In my case, I'm bigender (which is a mix of two genders) with my gender being a mix of male and neutrois (which is basically a lack of gender but with gender dysphoria thrown in).

I hope that explains a little!