Forums are back in action! ×

$6 Fast Dry Poly Half Zip

i bought 5 of these for the chilly weather:

https://www.soffe.com/webapp/wcs/stores/servlet/ProductDisplay?langId=-1&storeId=10051&catalogId=11102&productId=52057&summaryOnly=true

they are on sale for $12.

additional 50% off code: BIGBANG50

free shipping: SHIPITFREE

ended up paying $6 each with free shipping. don't know about quality, but for 6 bucks i'm not too worried about it... there's other stuff for sale for men, women & kids...

ripped from slickdeals.

i don't care what u think of me. unless u think i'm awesome. in which case u're right.

Intro - Workout Log - ABS Log - Fitness Philosophy - Accountability - NERDEE - Weight Maintenance

So my shirts arrived today. They are thicker than I expected and are fleece lined on the inside... not the best quality but for $6 it's ok...

hz2.jpghz1.jpg

the other thing is that I don't see a charge anywhere on my credit card for this order...

i don't care what u think of me. unless u think i'm awesome. in which case u're right.

Intro - Workout Log - ABS Log - Fitness Philosophy - Accountability - NERDEE - Weight Maintenance

sad, though I am adding slickdealz to my list of websites.

Massrandir, Barkûn, Swolórin, The Whey Pilgrim
500 / 330 / 625
Challenges: 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 31 32 34 35 36 39 41 42 45 46 47 48 49 Current Challenge
"No citizen has a right to be an amateur in the matter of physical training. What a disgrace it is for a man to grow old without ever seeing the beauty and strength of which his body is capable. " ~ Socrates
"Friends don't let friends squat high." ~ Chad Wesley Smith
"It's a dangerous business, Brodo, squatting to the floor. You step into the rack, and if you don't keep your form, there's no knowing where you might be swept off to." ~ Gainsdalf

From what I've seen, I'm pretty sure these will work in a pinch: [ATTACH=CONFIG]1474[/ATTACH]

do it!

Massrandir, Barkûn, Swolórin, The Whey Pilgrim
500 / 330 / 625
Challenges: 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 31 32 34 35 36 39 41 42 45 46 47 48 49 Current Challenge
"No citizen has a right to be an amateur in the matter of physical training. What a disgrace it is for a man to grow old without ever seeing the beauty and strength of which his body is capable. " ~ Socrates
"Friends don't let friends squat high." ~ Chad Wesley Smith
"It's a dangerous business, Brodo, squatting to the floor. You step into the rack, and if you don't keep your form, there's no knowing where you might be swept off to." ~ Gainsdalf

How the heck do you find all the deals? I'm upset I missed out on the $40 VFFs

sorry you missed the deal. REI seems to sell out quickly. Not as good a deal, but Sport Chalet still has the VFFs for $48 with free shipping. I don't know if other retailers are going to discount them more in the near future, which always seems to happen after I buy something... :P

http://www.sportchalet.com/product/shoes/sandals+-+watersport+shoes/sandals+-+watersport+adult+shoes/302045_3060839.do?search=endeca&keyword=vibram+kso&sortby=ourPicks&page=1

sorry you missed the deal. REI seems to sell out quickly. Not as good a deal, but Sport Chalet still has the VFFs for $48 with free shipping. I don't know if other retailers are going to discount them more in the near future, which always seems to happen after I buy something... :P

http://www.sportchalet.com/product/shoes/sandals+-+watersport+shoes/sandals+-+watersport+adult+shoes/302045_3060839.do?search=endeca&keyword=vibram+kso&sortby=ourPicks&page=1

Thanks dude. That's tempting. I've got a pair already, but I kind of what a gym pair and an everyday pair (even though it's too damn cold to wear them until about April)

Hmmm.