Forums are back in action! ×

Get me banned from this forum!

To get banned, it's simple. Read the rules and FAQ. Break the first few rules in your first few points. You don't even need to be overly mean, just dumb sounding enough to make the admins feel like you're a waste of space (sympathy = bad).

Illegal making two accounts? Make three and post-whore the same thread (have all three post nearly the same thing in a thread to keep it bumped)

Can't make threads in a certain board in the forum? Do it. twice. Three times. As many as it takes.

DO NOT tell them your goals, spite will make them keep you on the site no matter what kind of a douche you are.

Forget being a good guy. Find people you really, really don't agree with/hate and use it. Are you a Liberal? Post nasty shit on a Conservative site. Don't like the military? Go all Westbrook Crazy Church or something. You have no soul on the internet, no conscious. You are a troll, an ugly hideous disgusting being who's personality is distasteful and who should have no friends. Make people cry. If someone stands up to you with reason call them homosexual slurs and use "your mother" jokes.

Don't be a baby about it if you really want to win.

Also, shut up and use the forum to get fit. You're clearly choosing sites you kinda want to learn from anyways, so stop being dumb (you're a crap troll anyways) and just make better use of your time.

Guest Carjack

A sure way to get banned is to insinuate you've been banned several times before and that you're back for revenge. Don't even have to break the rules. Just a "u mods thot u cud get ridda me?!1 i come back to flod ur ass mate!" and you're banned faster than a chicken strangler on a vegan forum.

I like this idea. Go post on www.veganforums.com about your chicken strangling exploits.

Or a chicken strangling website about your Vegan exploits!

Massrandir, Barkûn, Swolórin, The Whey Pilgrim
500 / 330 / 625
Challenges: 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 31 32 34 35 36 39 41 42 45 46 47 48 49 Current Challenge
"No citizen has a right to be an amateur in the matter of physical training. What a disgrace it is for a man to grow old without ever seeing the beauty and strength of which his body is capable. " ~ Socrates
"Friends don't let friends squat high." ~ Chad Wesley Smith
"It's a dangerous business, Brodo, squatting to the floor. You step into the rack, and if you don't keep your form, there's no knowing where you might be swept off to." ~ Gainsdalf

I don't get it. You seem to want to participate in a somewhat mean contest but stake the moral high ground by not being mean? I think you realized you actually don't want to be an internet jackass and that's good.

So, come on in and get fit! I think "I was going to be a fake jerk, found out I was a nice person and then got shredded like lettuce" is a much better story.

Guest Snake McClain

Or you can come here, get nerdy, and get fit. Otherwise, I don't think we should do you the favor.

i agree with this.

Edward you need to do this instead: Join the forum. And go on your radio show explaining how while on your journey to be a turd via the forums you instead found the greatest bunch of people EVER (and dude you totally did), then you make your portion of the radio about how really the internet isn't all that bad and although your co host or opponent or whatever won the game points, you won the LIFE POINTS. Take this whole negative thing and turn it into a lesson you learned on the realities of leveling up. Then you would probably get banned from the radio for not doing what you were supposed to and then you would win EVERYTHING!

Also of course i know the Hush series. come on bro. *fist pump*

This thread is awesome.

And it got Spezzy'd AND Steve'd. Epic.

Anyways. I agree with most everyone. Join us. You're not going to get banned with this approach. Consider that mission: Failed. BUT!!! Start a better mission. A mission to a fit and healthier you! That is definitely a mission we can help you succeed in!!!

Make today your someday~~~"It's a lifestyle - train like there's no finish line~~~"I hated every minute of training, but I said, don't quit. Suffer now and live the rest of your life a champion." - Muhammad Ali, Boxer~~~"There is nothing we cannot live down, rise above, and overcome." - Ella Wheeler Wilcox

Those of you at work, don't go Googling for 'chicken strangling'. I didn't think it through and the filters went ape-shit.

I lulled.

Ed, your only hope now is to make yet ANOTHER account and try again :) be more of a dipshit though.

Why must I put a name on the foods I choose to eat and how I choose to eat them? Rather than tell people that I eat according to someone else's arbitrary rules, I'd rather just tell them, I eat healthy. And no, my diet does not have a name.My daily battle log!

This is pretty pathetic. If you can't even get banned from a forum, then you probably need a new hobby. Have you tried working out?

:)

I'm no longer an active member here. Please keep in touch:
“There's only one rule that I know of, babies—God damn it, you've got to be kind.”
He could always go to a chicken forum about his vegan strangling exploits.

This was going to be my post, then I realized the same thing AJ did.

Massrandir, Barkûn, Swolórin, The Whey Pilgrim
500 / 330 / 625
Challenges: 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 31 32 34 35 36 39 41 42 45 46 47 48 49 Current Challenge
"No citizen has a right to be an amateur in the matter of physical training. What a disgrace it is for a man to grow old without ever seeing the beauty and strength of which his body is capable. " ~ Socrates
"Friends don't let friends squat high." ~ Chad Wesley Smith
"It's a dangerous business, Brodo, squatting to the floor. You step into the rack, and if you don't keep your form, there's no knowing where you might be swept off to." ~ Gainsdalf