Forums are back in action! ×

Hi everyone! 

I’m an 18 yo girl living in Australia. Been waiting a while to join your ranks so I’m super excited to finally be here (: I’m currently at uni and work part-time which should allow me a bit of free time once I get good at time management /: I have a strange range of hobbies and interests that I want to learn if not already started. From classical latin and piano, to parkour, dancing, lock-picking, mehandi, sewing, meditation, drawing, phycology, permaculture, gardening, camping, self-defence, reading, sci-fi and fantasy. I have also recently been interested in learning how to make soap... So yes. I think it is fair to say that I love learning random things and dabbling in learning arbitrary skills. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ Not sure where these interests will lead but they make me happy. It just makes it a little bit difficult to belong to any one group.

There will always be a special place in my heart for SG1, Atlantis and Fireflies; I played and loved the Elder Scrolls and Assassin’s Creed franchises but you would be hard pressed to call me even a casual gamer. In any case this community seems full of love and encouragement which is something that I am looking forward to being a part of!!

My focus for my first 6-week challenge will be building the habit of exercise and taking the first steps towards improving my diet. I have heard that doing this first will set me up for my others habits I will learn after, so it will be my first priority! I'm in the process of planning sub-goals to help me reach these but I believe the belong in a different post. I have SO so many habits I want to build but I must remember to take baby steps and that I will get there eventually (:

Thanks for stopping by and I’m looking forward to meeting you all!

- Claudia

SaffronTurtle

Level 4 Bosmer Assassin

I | II | III | IV

*insert inspiration and witty quote here*

Welcome to the NF Rebellion!

That are a lot of hobbies/interests and they all sound amazing. Can't wait to see your first 6-week challenge and i'm definitely planning to follow you on your journey. 

Once again welcome and enjoy! :)

Welcome to the NF Rebellion!

That are a lot of hobbies/interests and they all sound amazing. Can't wait to see your first 6-week challenge and i'm definitely planning to follow you on your journey. 

Once again welcome and enjoy! :)

Thanks Grandkai_NL! I'm so happy I found this Nerd Fitness, I was having a quick look through some of the discussion forums (so many) and I was amazed at how many likeminded people with my interests! I'm really excited to start my first challenge; it would be AMAZING if I could write up a whole, nice, shiny narrative for my challenges, guess i better polish up my writing skills! Thanks for the the welcome!

Hellooo!! Welcome to the rebellion ^0^

I LOVE PARKOUR. Get amongst it. :)

Goal setting is important, just take it slow and keep chipping each day away - you will get there if you persist

Also in which state/territory of Australia do you live??

Greetings Aardvark! 

I DEFINITELY intended to get into parkour. It's kind-of been on my to do list for yonks but now I'm determined to make it happen! One of the reasons why I've failed at habits before is taking on too much so now I'm going to try what seems like teeny tiny changes and see where that takes me!!

Also, I live in Queensland, the glorious Sunshine State (:

• Like 1

SaffronTurtle

Level 4 Bosmer Assassin

I | II | III | IV

*insert inspiration and witty quote here*