Forums are back in action! ×

Finally made it to NF!

Hellooo all! What an adventure it has been...

I've been looking at NF for quite a time, but finally (at least) registered at the forum. Yay for me!

A female student graphic design from The Netherlands, 26 years old.
I guess the most important thing right now is; I quit smoking (pack a day, around 20..) a week ago! And yes, for good. No intention of EVER starting again.
Re-found addiction (noticing that already) is working out. :-) I'm happy, full of energy and ready for battle!

You ask, I'll answer. Ha.

Sascha

Ps. I always loved to play WoW. Lvl'd till round 70 PvP, after that PvE! DPS Troll Warrior (Mortahr).

• Like 2

/afk

/dance

i never tasted cigarettes. most start smoking as kids and as unpopular kid, no one ever offered me a chance. after all i quit snus a while ago. if you survive for a week. you can make it. questions?

what is your favourite movie?

how about favourite animation?

do you like kickboxing?(i'm pretty sure everyone from netherlands loves kickboxing),

what is your favourite food?

your favourite color?

have you ever looked up at the stars and felt very very small?

• Like 1

i never tasted cigarettes. most start smoking as kids and as unpopular kid, no one ever offered me a chance. after all i quit snus a while ago. if you survive for a week. you can make it. questions?

what is your favourite movie?

how about favourite animation?

do you like kickboxing?(i'm pretty sure everyone from netherlands loves kickboxing),

what is your favourite food?

your favourite color?

have you ever looked up at the stars and felt very very small?

Vegetaaa!!!

Good questions! Movie; one of them is The Gladiator... And as for animations, Akira and the old X-men animation from beginning of the 90s!

I know we have some bad-ass kickboxers. Some of my friends are multiple world champions in kickboxing and thaiboxing, amateur (olympic) boxing and professional boxing. So yes, I guess I like it!

Started with thaiboxing, ended up with olympic boxing myself. My punches are better then my kicks. A lot better lol.

When I look at the stars I not only feel very very small, but also never seem to stop to amaze me, how beautiful life really is...

So since you connect The Netherlands with kickboxing, what's your story about it? Rutten fan? :-D Where are you from?

/afk

/dance

I have longer backstory with martial arts than i can bother to tell. i've done various martial arts but nowadays i do it little bit less than what i used to. i'm not interested of competing.

i couldn't watch old xmen animations from 90s because they made apocalypse look so bad. and i'm scared how shitty he will be in next xmen movie. i've seen akira like ten times.

and yeah i'm from finland so we are technically neighbours in global world :D

I have longer backstory with martial arts than i can bother to tell. i've done various martial arts but nowadays i do it little bit less than what i used to. i'm not interested of competing.

i couldn't watch old xmen animations from 90s because they made apocalypse look so bad. and i'm scared how shitty he will be in next xmen movie. i've seen akira like ten times.

and yeah i'm from finland so we are technically neighbours in global world :D

Haha neighbours! Yes, I love it.

I can't remember Apocalypse from the animations, but I do know my love for Wolverine started back then. You are probably right though, but hey that's over 20 years ago.

Competing in Martial Arts brings everything to a whole different level. So I do understand why you're not competing.

I nearly did. But life happened LOL.

/afk

/dance