Forums are back in action! ×

Hello from down under

Guest Gemeaux

Guest Gemeaux

Hello all !

I am a female from Australia and 27 years old . Last July I got dumped so I have been feeling shitty and been emotional eating . I am a member of a gym but use all the excuses in the world not to go .

But I really need to make a change , in my diet , fitness and mindset . I am 5'4 and weigh about 59 Kg , and wear a Australian 8 - 10 . Instead of focusing on becoming slimmer , I am going to focus on little goals such as being able to run for 10 minutes straight each day without getting stiches and wanting to die .

I want to become stronger and healthier , and have a sexy ass body too :)

Welcome Gemeaux! There's a few Aussies floating around here. I broke up in June, but I went the opposite way, I (re)began training and getting into shape. At first it was a way to keep my mind off my ex, but I rode that wave out and now I do it for me and for the enjoyment of it. Whatever your motivation is, embrace it! I like that you're focusing on physical ability based goals and not simply on weight goals. Get down to your gym and lift or run, find something you like, and your sexy ass body will appear!

Woo! Fellow Australian!

Congrats on deciding to change, hope you have fun, get stronger, and start loving life!

Everyone on these threads are incredibly nice and supportive, so if you ever have questions, don't be afraid to ask. :D

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Human Ranger

STR 6 | DEX 3.5 | STA 3.75 | CON 5.25 | WIS 5.25 | CHA 2.5

Fitocracy|Current Challenge|Facebook

"When you feel like giving up, remember why you held on for so long in the first place." - Unknown