Forums are back in action! ×

Close to our of my injury-prone stage (hopefully!)

Hello, I have been some what slacking with my gym work to compliment my 3x Judo training a week.  This has been due to a couple of injuries; bruised ribs, and a broken toe (annoying as hell).

I got a gold medal at a level 3 comp after I bruised my ribs, but before I broke my toe, and then I lost both my fights in a level 4 competition after breaking my toe a few days before the comp.  I then had an assessment centre for a grad scheme after uni and that took out a couple of days cus travelling/overnight stay etc.  I still got to my judo session but just coached instead (jumped on the mat in my socks, im a level 1 coach so it was fine).

My toe is about 90% there now, and I thought my ribs were doing okay, because its been about a month, and I've been doing more leg throws and stuff rather than my normal makikomi (because it hurts my ribs) but I went in for a throw yesterday and certainly felt the pain on my ribs so I think I should slow down a little bit with that.

Anyway, I want to up my gym sessions to 3x a week next week.  Haven't decided when yet, but I want to get a third in, and do full body workouts and try to get my gym sessions to compliment my judo a little more than it does currently.

I really want to get out of this injury prone/not feeling 100% stage, because over the next couple of months I have a few point scoring competitions, and I really want to go for my dan grade!

Race: Furyan - Class: Assassin

Level 0 | STR 0 - DEX 0 - STA 0 - CON 0 - WIS 0 - CHA 0

Squat: N/A - Deadlift: N/A - Bench Press: N/A - Overhead Press: N/A

Character - 01.17

Quote: "Dum vita est spes est."  "While there is life, there is hope."

Instagram - Twitter - myfitnesspal

Daily Battle Log - Challenge 1 - Challenge 2 Challenge 3 - Challenge 4

Squat: N/A - Deadlift: N/A - Bench Press: N/A - Overhead Press: N/A