Forums are back in action! ×

who wants to buy me a nerdfitness shirt?

Guest Snake McClain

Guest Snake McClain

Cuz i'm a poor kid and want to start wearing it at wrestling training. Also a hoodie would be good cuz it's freezing cold in that training garage.

I'll accept either one. Maybe steve will give them to me for free for the extra advertising? Also i would kiss steve if he did this. and we all know we are two sexy dudes. so two sexy dudes kissing over free clothes and fitness would be like a quadruple sexy kiss or something right?

Guest Snake McClain
Do a back flip off the top rope to pin your opponent in a flying squirrel costume and we'll talk :D

there is already a guy that does something similar. but you see this doesnt work cuz if i could afford the squirrel costume id just buy the shirt myself yo.

Guest Snake McClain

Carjack is unreachable at this time due to...who knows why.

Again. i'd have to pay for a chicken suit. which would require money...which if i had i would just buy the shirt and hoodie. think of something that i can do for free that will not cause bodily harm (safety is rule number one folks).

If i can pull off a standing 450 would that be enough?

Guest Snake McClain
If you didn't notice, he is banned.

well. i noticed that he was banned. i just didn't know why, except that i read for basically being a troll. which seems...i guess acceptable and also odd. was there a specific incident? not that it matters if it isn't my biz. just wonderin.

Click on his name and go to recent posts. It will take you to the culprit thread that was apparently the final straw. It was basically for constantly hating so hard on any crossfit thread without exception that every one of them was basically being threadjacked into a debate about if crossfit is effective or not. Needless to say the OP's don't get good answers or have to wade through bullcrap.

I'm going to need a t-shirt too to run my broadstreet run in. I'll be purchasing as it gets closer.

How about this: Come up with a pvp challenge with someone and the loser has to buy the other a shirt.

Massrandir, Barkûn, Swolórin, The Whey Pilgrim
500 / 330 / 625
Challenges: 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 31 32 34 35 36 39 41 42 45 46 47 48 49 Current Challenge
"No citizen has a right to be an amateur in the matter of physical training. What a disgrace it is for a man to grow old without ever seeing the beauty and strength of which his body is capable. " ~ Socrates
"Friends don't let friends squat high." ~ Chad Wesley Smith
"It's a dangerous business, Brodo, squatting to the floor. You step into the rack, and if you don't keep your form, there's no knowing where you might be swept off to." ~ Gainsdalf

Guest Snake McClain
Click on his name and go to recent posts. It will take you to the culprit thread that was apparently the final straw. It was basically for constantly hating so hard on any crossfit thread without exception that every one of them was basically being threadjacked into a debate about if crossfit is effective or not. Needless to say the OP's don't get good answers or have to wade through bullcrap.

I'm going to need a t-shirt too to run my broadstreet run in. I'll be purchasing as it gets closer.

How about this: Come up with a pvp challenge with someone and the loser has to buy the other a shirt.

Yeah. I noticed he is pretty anti CrossFit and i've seen some stuff that says maybe it isn't the greatest thing ever (mostly i've heard of lots of people getting injured in it), but hey if you like it do it. if you don't don't. I don't see the reason to go to war over it. That's just sad.

and yes. I like the pvp idea.

Corey vs Bruce for T-Shirt?

I am willing to consider this depending on the challenge. See Corey is obviously much stronger than i am so it can't be a game of strength. He's not a wrestler so it can't be a game of technical holds as i would win that. Hm... Words with friends? the loser buys the other a shirt...but then if i lose it still doesn't help me or him as I don't have the extra $ to spend today. but...let's come up with something. I'd be able to purchase it in a few weeks I guess.

let's go to the Nerd Fitters for ideas?

I'm down. Nerd Fitters, we need some suggestions. I can wait for my shirt Bruce in case you lose (which you will).

500 / 330 / 625
Challenges: 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 31 32 34 35 36 39 41 42 45 46 47 48 49 Current Challenge
"No citizen has a right to be an amateur in the matter of physical training. What a disgrace it is for a man to grow old without ever seeing the beauty and strength of which his body is capable. " ~ Socrates
"It's a dangerous business, Brodo, squatting to the floor. You step into the rack, and if you don't keep your form, there's no knowing where you might be swept off to." ~ Gainsdalf

Guest Snake McClain

Well you are from Jersey. So you are my mortal enemy. Although you are the coolest new jersian I've ever met. However...I will not resort to trash talking, or claiming victory (especially before the challenge) or saying things like "i'm better than you". But for the record we all know that My real name isn't Bruce MacInness. it's last name "Ever" first name "Greatest". So good luck to you good sir.

Also let's make some rules on what the challenge CANNOT be. I'll start.

1. No pistol duels.

I AM NOT FROM JERSEY! Never suggest such a thing to ANYONE from Pennsylvania (Philly in my case), or New York. You'll get yourself hurt.

2. Flash mob choreographing

500 / 330 / 625