Forums are back in action! ×

who wants to buy me a nerdfitness shirt?

Guest Snake McClain

It's where I am (unfortunately), not where I'm from, hence the Philly. I am in Philly most weekends though.

O good one

4. Crossfit debating (cause we see where that gets people)

Massrandir, Barkûn, Swolórin, The Whey Pilgrim
500 / 330 / 625
Challenges: 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 31 32 34 35 36 39 41 42 45 46 47 48 49 Current Challenge
"No citizen has a right to be an amateur in the matter of physical training. What a disgrace it is for a man to grow old without ever seeing the beauty and strength of which his body is capable. " ~ Socrates
"Friends don't let friends squat high." ~ Chad Wesley Smith
"It's a dangerous business, Brodo, squatting to the floor. You step into the rack, and if you don't keep your form, there's no knowing where you might be swept off to." ~ Gainsdalf

Guest Snake McClain
It's where I am (unfortunately), not where I'm from, hence the Philly. I am in Philly most weekends though.

Thank the gods.

5. No Roshambo or however it's spelled.

Seriously let's get some ideas. What are you thinking?

Person who posts the best video of them performing an 80's song at a public karaoke bar imo. Well, I'm open to private too seeing as how you still have to post it on the internet. Feel free to up the production value as it were.

Eat. Sleep. High bar squat. | Strength is a skill, refine it.
Follow my Weightlifting team's antics: Instagram | Facebook | Youtube
Looking for a strength program? Check out The Danger Method and remember to do your damn abs

Guest Snake McClain
Person who posts the best video of them performing an 80's song at a public karaoke bar imo. Well, I'm open to private too seeing as how you still have to post it on the internet. Feel free to up the production value as it were.

I am completely okay with this. however....

1) How do we know the bar will let us in with camera?

2) How do we decide "best"?

3) I prefer public only. As doing it in private will only really "embarass" us in front of our nerdfit friends.

thoughts?

I am completely okay with this. however....

1) How do we know the bar will let us in with camera?

2) How do we decide "best"?

3) I prefer public only. As doing it in private will only really "embarass" us in front of our nerdfit friends.

thoughts?

1) You could always use a cellphone camera.

2) I'd say either by Youtube views, likes, or some kind of poll here on the boards? Or maybe you guys select a panel and base it on a couple different categories (style points, crowd participation, williningness to win a free t-shirt...those all might be the same though)

Either way, I like where jdanger's head is at.

Guest Snake McClain
1) You could always use a cellphone camera.

2) I'd say either by Youtube views, likes, or some kind of poll here on the boards? Or maybe you guys select a panel and base it on a couple different categories (style points, crowd participation, williningness to win a free t-shirt...those all might be the same though)

Either way, I like where jdanger's head is at.

1) Camera phone is a solid solution.

2) Youtube may not be a great idea just because what if people simply don't come across it? It's best to post here I think.

New questions:

A) Is Corey in because I am.

B) What is our deadline for this because I've got to find a karaoke bar. (never done karaoke before...ever).

I would say upload it to youtube and post it here. The video can be kept "private" to those with the link ect. No reason we should base it on anything other than what we, The NerdFitness Fora, think/want.

Eat. Sleep. High bar squat. | Strength is a skill, refine it.
Follow my Weightlifting team's antics: Instagram | Facebook | Youtube
Looking for a strength program? Check out The Danger Method and remember to do your damn abs

Hells to the no, I refuse to do karaoke. It's for your own safety.

500 / 330 / 625
Challenges: 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 31 32 34 35 36 39 41 42 45 46 47 48 49 Current Challenge
"No citizen has a right to be an amateur in the matter of physical training. What a disgrace it is for a man to grow old without ever seeing the beauty and strength of which his body is capable. " ~ Socrates
"It's a dangerous business, Brodo, squatting to the floor. You step into the rack, and if you don't keep your form, there's no knowing where you might be swept off to." ~ Gainsdalf

that was not the cause of that.

I was talking about people becoming frustrated and upset... I have no idea what you could be thinking...

500 / 330 / 625

Guest Snake McClain
You guys could have a chicken-dance-off. Most public chicken dance wins!!

I am willing to do this. But i'm not sure where i could go that would be....nevermind. I've got a great public venue for this.

Guest Snake McClain

Not to ruin the fun but i think at this point i'll just buy my own. cut out something else for a month and get my own nf gear.

random idea. as a wrestler i could go as "Ned Ferguson the baddest nerd on the planet." and have the NF symbol slapped on my tights. i've mentioned it before but it didn't get a lot of attention. think steve would care about the total theft of the symbol? also id wear nf shirts and promote the site of course.

using the NF logo on unofficial clothing wear.... I'm sure Steve is the kind of guy who would let it slide... say if you did a public chicken dance wearing only your briefs in the food court at your local mall... whilst eating KFC?

"Strength is the cup. The bigger the cup, the more you can put in" - JDanger

honestly i'm not even sure where to go to buy the gear???

You must journey to far off lands, face increasing horrors of monsters and undead creatures, where finally you will arrive at the Cave of Doom to do battle with the evil Lich King. Only by defeating this embodiment of sin will you be granted the prize of the NF Shirt. So choose your weapons wisely far traveler! Your journey has already begun!

"Pull the bar like you're ripping the head off a god-damned lion" - Donny Shankle

Speaking of DnD, I'm surprised there's no play by post games running on this site yet. Isn't that a prerequisite for any nerd site?

500 / 330 / 625