Forums are back in action! ×

o.O HELLO!!! HI! HOW ARE YOU!? =D 

My name is Tamaska! You can also call me Tama if you'd like. I'm a 23 year old woman who lives in the state of Oregon.

I love to play video games on my 360 and PC. I also enjoy reading, writing and drawing. I'm actually working on something that I hope will become a book, I've got about 5 thousand words or so started on it. While I was poking my nose around the site I noticed there was some stories written about progress made in almost a character like format and I will undoubtedly happily splurge in that area. I have two jobs as of right now, I'm a security officer as well as a caregiver for my mother. She doesn't need constant care right now, so I tend to have some free hours for video games and exercise. 

Since puberty I have steadily gained weight due to bad eating habits, depression and possibly genetics. I have a horrible love affair with pasta, bread and sugars of all kinds ranging from soda to candy and adding it to tea or coffee as if it will save me from the cloying depths of my depression that lingers about like a black fog. My lip curls up at the thought of most vegetables like they will hurt me or at least violate the sanctity of my taste buds that are reserved solely for the use of tasting good things. Good things do not include those vile stringy yet crunchy pieces of rabbit food. Guh.

I am currently at my heaviest of approximately 280lbs. Far too close to the horrible number of 300. 300 was an awesome movie, but its not an awesome weight. My long term goals are to drop down to 180lbs with proper diet and exercise over time, change my eating habits to have mostly green veggies rather than sugar and bread objects as a focus of my diet. 

Short term goal right now is to cut out pizza and soda from my diet and add an hour of yoga every day. 

Tamaska

Level: 1 Recruit

Battle log:

1st Challange:

Race: undecided. 

Sounds like you're in a similar boat as me! If you need an accountability buddy I'm screaming for someone good and reliable, and who better to team up with than another newb xD good luck to you!

I'd love to have an accountalbilla-buddy!!! =D 

We check in every so often with each other right and say if we're staying on track or we messed up? We motivate each other towards our goals yeah? 

Tamaska

Level: 1 Recruit

Battle log:

1st Challange:

Race: undecided. 

Ooh! Ooh! Can I join too? I just friended Solunaria and saw this and I'm so glad I did! You all sound like my kind of people :)  Tama I am currently working on a book as well! and LuxCharizard I just started looking around on Darebee as well :) OMG there is too much excitement going on right now I want to be friends with all of you!

Calanthia Cobbin: Level 3 Hobbit Ranger

Rogue of Stick 'Em With The Pointy End! 

STR: 2.13 | INT: 2.37 | DEX: 4.25 | STA: 11.23 | CON: 11.88 | WIS: 8.72 | CHA: 5.81  

My Epic Quest | Current Challenge | Past Challenges: 1st 2nd 3rd 4th 5th 6th 7thFitbit

"Not all those who wander are lost" ~JRR Tolkien