Forums are back in action! ×

Welcome to my world of fun.

Flip the switch and watch them run.

Hello there, boys and Ghouls. I shall be known as "Jinx". Pleased to meet ya' all.
No, it's not my real name but I find it pretty awesome and well I had my run of unluckiness.

I Joined this site because I could do with the motivation to loose weight and become healthier 

for myself and for my partner so I can enjoy life more without feeling so down about myself.

I weight 11 stone 9 LBs and I'd like to get down to 10 stone.
Little treats like biscuits and chocolate is my worst habit of food.

I have 2-4 biscuits with my teas pretty much each time and I eat chocolate when I am stressed. 

It's hard because I live at home with my parents and we have a lot of frozen food with chips.

I don't snack throughout the day apart from the
weekends because I usually have brunch and "dinner" really late.

I don't get too much time to exercise properly as I literally work all day,everyday 

from 8am-5pm or 9am-6pm but I won't get home until about 7pm/8pm.

I think I'd become more motivated to loose weight if I had a few "accountability partners" and if it was sort of like a game,

not as if it was another "day at work" that I don't enjoy. 

SO, here's a promise to try and become healthier for myself & my future. 

• Like 1

Hiya Jinx! 

I feel you that's for sure... At my workplace we've got free fresh chocolate chip cookies every single day... the temptation is hard! I've just started trying to stay away from them and honestly the thing that's working the best for me is a food log. I'm not counting calories or anything like that, just logging what I'm eating. When I go to grab a cookie, I know I'm gonna have to log that and it's been helping me cut waaay back as simple as that sounds, lol.

I'm also working 12 hours a day, so working out... well, that can quickly drop to the least priority! But I'm ready to start making it my top priority and if you are too I know you can do great! I'd love to be one of your accountability partners, as long as you are willing to keep me in check too!

And welcome to the Rebellion!

Level 0 - Elven Ranger (Recruit)

[ STR 0 | DEX 0 | STA 0 | CON 0 | WIS 0 | CHA 0 ]

Current Challenge

Battle Log