Forums are back in action! ×

Hey all!

I've been lurking around for a good bit but I thought it would be better to join in the fun.  I'm 27, 5'6", and I -think- I weigh about 180. 

I managed to lose 20lbs since I quit smoking last spring and changed my diet. (probably all water weight or something, because it was a lot to lose so fast)  That backfired when I finally realized that I was starting to starve myself out of a calorie counting obsession so I needed to change it up.  I got a gym membership and I love it so far.  I am working myself up to using the barbell for my exercises and I am -so close- now.  I do want to lose weight but I want to be strong and be able to do cool stuff even more.  So I have reduced my carb intake by a LOT.  

Work-out wise I am starting with strength training and some bodyweight exercises.  Eventually I want to work myself to be able to do a lot of the bodyweight/gymnastics type moves.  Because they are super cool.  I have a long way to go, but I am looking forward to it all!

• Like 4