Forums are back in action! ×

Post your story here, your battle plans, and what you plan on bringing to the table.

Hello!

I’m a married, Orthodox Jewish, Sci-fi/Math/Scrabble nerd, and a mother of 3 small children.  I’m currently in 3X clothes, and I weigh more than I ever have before while not pregnant, and I’ve started making changes to do better.

I’m currently on Day 6 since I first signed up for the email (when I saw on Day 5 that I wouldn’t be getting any more daily emails, I was all “Nooooooo!â€), and I’ve been following the plan so far!  I’ve been walking 10 minutes every day, and using it as the warm-up for the Beginner Bodyweight Workout.  My current goal is to complete 1 circuit of the BBW with the full set of reps.  When I get to 2 circuits, I’m planning on joining the Academy to see what’s next while working on the 3rd circuit (and scaling my warm-ups correspondingly).

I wouldn’t have thought getting to a M/L size in clothing would be possible for me until I saw Joe’s story.  I suppose that’s my long-term goal for now, but I’m going to just take it one step at a time to prevent overwhelm.

As to Class, probably somewhere in the Assassin/Monk spectrum - I’ve taken yoga and Aikido in the past, and while I do quite like vegetables as an adult now, I’m not so interested in giving up meat to be a Druid.  Can I be a Bodyweight-training Adventurer?  I’m definitely not interested in public exercise (gyms or playgrounds) at this point, though I do like taking walks in the neighborhood.

Anyway, that’s me!  I’m excited to join the Rebellion (even though I’m more of a Trekkie. ;))

Welcome!

The class system is very flexible. It's mostly in place to help you find people with similar goals and interests so you can share tips/inspiration with each other. I also identify as an adventurer and I prefer bodyweight training, so you're not alone! :D

Good luck with your goals and keep us posted!

• Like 1

Current form: Chubby House Cat (lvl4)

Weight objective: 20%

S. 4 P. 6 E. 4 C. 7 I. 8 A. 4 L. 5

Battle log

Current Challenge

Handy linky.