Forums are back in action! ×

Take 2 on a respawn I hope. Started so well. Then the depression hit. Then my godfather passed away. Then I found out I have a 5 month old half sister (I'm 39 and my parents are divorced.) Now I can't get anyone at our Y to answer me to show me how to use the free weight area. In between that I miscarried and now I just had a co-worker ask when I'm due. (I'm apple shape so I always look pregnant.) Yet I still stuff my face. I want to get healthy. I need to get healthy as I can feel the stress the weight is putting on my body. I know I need to take baby steps at this point, but even that scares me into over-eating. I want results now, but I know I need to start small. Respawn will start with no muffin for breakfast and only 8oz of coffee (vs my usual 24oz). I'm hoping I can do this. I've commited to doing a Spartan Sprint in June. Wish me luck and send a little willpower my way. Thank you!

UltimateJinx007

~ Halfing Ranger

~ Level 0 Newbie

Congratulations! You've just been Jinxed!

You can totally do it!!!  One small step at a time, then another, then another.. it won't be easy and it might take some time, but it WILL be worth it.  We're here for you!! <3

• Like 1

Tell me, if you had the strength to take another step, could you do it?

Level ?? Bard & Monk of the Furious Heart

STR.55  DEX.43 STA.48 CON.51 WIS.53 CHA.65

Thanks everyone!  Good news is I got a smaller coffee and no muffin (did sub a protein bar). Bad news is the holiday food at work is 10ft from my desk and I caved. <sigh>

The free weights are intimidating and I want to be sure I'm using them correctly. I'm very prone to injury for some reason and I really don't want a major setback. I just need someone to show me proper technique (and making sure I'm using the right machine!), and then I can use all the great info from the Rebellion to work out a routine.

UltimateJinx007

~ Halfing Ranger

~ Level 0 Newbie

Congratulations! You've just been Jinxed!