Forums are back in action! ×

A new challenger approaches...

Hi there everyone. My name is Trevor, or Tink on here for. I am a 6'7", 330 lb, 27 year old guy from Central, IL. I have been on a quest to better my life since my mom passed away almost 2 years ago now. Starting in 2014, I went back to school, in which I am finishing up community college this semester then transferring to university in the fall. I also quit smoking in June 2014!! Unfortunately after that I gained 70 lbs. I have been using YNAB to budget my life since September and am giving myself a goal to buy a condo at the end of 2016 or beginning of 2017. I tried the keto diet for the month of november but my grocery bill doubled after that, so I started eating crap again. I want to lose weight and get fit and healthy by the time I graduate college and by the time I am 30. I am going to take part of the challenges in January, which is a perfect time to start because I need a week to get my mind right and pumped for this goal. I currently work full time and will be going to school full time this spring, as well as going to be working an extra part time job to help pay bills. So my journey is going to start with diet and maybe some exercising at home. I hope to join the Nerd Fitness Academy once I find a second part time job to have the extra money to do it. So that's my story, sorry for the rambling, and thank you all so much for reading!

Tink the Friendly Ogre

Ogre | Level 0

| STR 0 | DEX | STA 0 | CON 0 | WIS 0 | CHA 0 |

MAIN QUEST - Weigh below 300 lbs by June 1st (1.6 lbs per week)

GOAL 1 - Track all calories in MyFitnessPal|GOAL 2 - In bed by 11PM, out of bed by 7 AM|GOAL 3 - No more Soda!!

SIDE QUEST - Put an extra $100 towards debt.

Keep me Accountable! Add me on Facebook|MyFitnessPal Send me a PM first though!

My NF CharacterEpic Quest | Challenge 1

Thank you so much! I'm still taking everything in. It's taking everything in me not to jump in right away and set major goals and do lots of things. But every time I do that I fail. I need to find my goal(s) and set a start date in the future. That way I can feel like I am starting on my own time. I've found it works for me.

Tink the Friendly Ogre

Ogre | Level 0

| STR 0 | DEX | STA 0 | CON 0 | WIS 0 | CHA 0 |

MAIN QUEST - Weigh below 300 lbs by June 1st (1.6 lbs per week)

GOAL 1 - Track all calories in MyFitnessPal|GOAL 2 - In bed by 11PM, out of bed by 7 AM|GOAL 3 - No more Soda!!

SIDE QUEST - Put an extra $100 towards debt.

Keep me Accountable! Add me on Facebook|MyFitnessPal Send me a PM first though!

My NF CharacterEpic Quest | Challenge 1

So my journey is going to start with diet and maybe some exercising at home.

To me it sounds like your journey has started a little while ago and you did good at it. Good luck for this next step and welcome to NF.

My Battle Log

Challenges 1, 2,

Escape the Matrix Quest

Those are challenges I couldn't complete during previous 6 Week Challenges. While they won't be my focus for the next 6WC, I am keeping them here until I complete them. I WILL complete them.

Push ups challenge (3 sets of 30)

50%
50%

Freaking pull ups challenge (10 consecutive pushups)

64%
64%