Forums are back in action! ×

Hi I'm new here. I am compassionate and looking to make friends. I have many questions regarding the use of this site. Does anyone know why even though I picked the Assassin class, the guild symbol doesn't show on my profile? Does anyone have any ideas on how to tone your body and diet tips since I want to go from 21% to 15%? Does anyone know how to register for the 4 week challenge that starts on January 4th or have any information on navigating this site? Any help and workout ideas would be welcome. For my diet, I eat 2 meals a day with rice and seafood, milk  and quesadilla for breakfast, I usually limit my carbohydrates and eat moderate protein.

An example of one of my session (1 hour session):

24 pushups (3 sets of 8 using tricep pushups, shoulder pushups)

1 minute slimming skaters (8 of them)

24 abs/core exercises

30 dumbbell arm swings (15 lb dumbbell)

20 lunges (right, left, center and side)

3 series of 3 abs/core exercises

20 lb bench pressing (10 reps)

15 single-legged squats

10 leg lifts

Every morning I go out and run 2.5 miles and also train for a pull-up by using the inverted body row with a kitchen table and practicing with dumbbells. I also stretch after every 20 minutes. 

Hi Shirley! Welcome to the Rebellion! :D

How often do you do your bodyweight routine per week?

As one of the Rebellion's core guidelines, "You can't outrun your fork." Rice in your meals may work for you, though it also a carb-heavy food that may hinder fat loss. You might be better focusing on exercise habits or finding a replacement for the rice instead, and building the framework for later.

As for the amount of exercises you do each session, I feel as if a little bit of simplification might be nice.

For example, by pressing your stomach against your spine (sucking in your gut) and holding it in while you do your pushups and squats, you'll be strengthening those core muscles without specifically having to do ab exercises.

So those would exclude the need for the slimming skaters and ab exercises.

As for registering for the 4 week challenge, I believe that all you need to do is declare your challenge and goals on the Challenge Thread. Here is most of the information for the challenges: http://rebellion.nerdfitness.com/index.php?/topic/75872-challenge-and-class-changes-and-updates/ and as an assassin you would post your challenge here: http://rebellion.nerdfitness.com/index.php?/forum/489-assassins/

I hope this helps!

Hi and WELCOME!! ^_____^

You will need to complete your first challenge as a Rebel, before becoming a full-fledged Assassin.  You can find the Rebel forum here!  (Challenge rules and guidelines are here as well.)  Once you complete your first challenge you can hop over and start assassinating goals with us!  But in the meantime feel free to drop into our guild chat thread to introduce yourself, ask questions, chat with us, and post cat gifs if you so desire. XD

Your workout regimen definitely seems Assassin-oriented, so you should feel right at home.

Let me know if you have any other questions, or if there's anything else I can help with!! ^_^

Tell me, if you had the strength to take another step, could you do it?

Level ?? Bard & Monk of the Furious Heart

STR.55  DEX.43 STA.48 CON.51 WIS.53 CHA.65

Welcome to the rebellion!

Here is a very handy calculator for your daily energy expenditure. This will help you determine how many calories you need in a day (cut about 500 to lose a pound a week) as well as your macros (protein, carbs, etc.)

Good luck! Keep us posted!

Current form: Chubby House Cat (lvl4)

Weight objective: 20%

S. 4 P. 6 E. 4 C. 7 I. 8 A. 4 L. 5

Battle log

Current Challenge

Handy linky.

Thanks everyone! This really clarified somethings;) Thanks for the handy calculator, Basement Cat:)

The calculator calculated  for IIFYM

CARBS PROTEIN FAT FIBER GRAMS per day 295.3 96 48 24 - 30 1997

1997 is the amount for calories. Your BMR is: 1336 CALORIES/DAY Your TDEE is: 2496 CALORIES/DAY.

Fat loss
Calories/Day
Maintain
Calories/Day
Bulking
Calories/Day
Custom

Calories/Day

For the zone diet

I eat 25% fat, 40% carbs and 35% protein.

CARBS PROTEIN FAT FIBER GRAMS per day 199.7 174.7 55.5 24 - 30 1997

The calories are still 1997.