Forums are back in action! ×

Food: What turns you on?

it's all good... i don't always have to gross everybody out... i like all natural...

zombies gotta eat too...

shrimpbrains.jpg

wish I had thought of this... corn dog pizza... the perfect first date food... awkwardly a darn good icebreaker... for those who are tense on first dates anyway... don't try this at home... this is a pro move...

corndogpizza.jpg

you go girl...!... that's michelle bachmann for those outside the US...

bachmann-corn-dog.jpg

i don't care what u think of me. unless u think i'm awesome. in which case u're right.

Intro - Workout Log - ABS Log - Fitness Philosophy - Accountability - NERDEE - Weight Maintenance

Can't... Stop... laughing...

Massrandir, Barkûn, Swolórin, The Whey Pilgrim
500 / 330 / 625
Challenges: 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 31 32 34 35 36 39 41 42 45 46 47 48 49 Current Challenge
"No citizen has a right to be an amateur in the matter of physical training. What a disgrace it is for a man to grow old without ever seeing the beauty and strength of which his body is capable. " ~ Socrates
"Friends don't let friends squat high." ~ Chad Wesley Smith
"It's a dangerous business, Brodo, squatting to the floor. You step into the rack, and if you don't keep your form, there's no knowing where you might be swept off to." ~ Gainsdalf

ooh just remember the honey glazed pork at Bento Ramen in Camden, London. Om nom nom I could seriously go there in my pijamas right now and get some even though its almost bed time!

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Twitter Blog

Attributes:

Strength (STR): 3

Dexterity (DEX): 1

Stamina (STA): 4

Constitution (CON): 2

Wisdom (WIS): 3

Charisma (CHA): 2

gop corndoggers clockwise from top right: michelle bachmann, marcus bachmann, rick santorum, rick perry (rick or mitt seem to be popular gop prez candidate names)... looks like santorum likes chocolate-ribbed...

gopcorndog.jpg

"mitty" or mitt romney... i guess no one told any of these guys to take small bites...

gopcorndog1.jpg

and the dems have: hillary...

gopcorndog3.jpg

and john kerry... apparently likes some sauce on his corn dog....

gopcorndog2.jpg

i don't care what u think of me. unless u think i'm awesome. in which case u're right.

Intro - Workout Log - ABS Log - Fitness Philosophy - Accountability - NERDEE - Weight Maintenance

crazy_hot_wings.jpg

No explanation needed. Extra blue cheese on the side please. And the best part is its paleo.

usually buffalo wing sauce is butter & frank's red hot... i think butter isn't paleo... i think blue cheese isn't either...

http://thisiswhyyourehuge.com/

all the food on there. except I don't eat any of it. stupid healthiness.

haha... I remember when I first saw that website... I couldn't believe some of the things they came up with over there. Fans of the cartoon "The Boondocks" will note that there is a real-life version of the "Luther" on that website. It is basically a hamburger with bacon put in between a glazed donut. Yea...

On another note I have a HUGE soft spot for burgers. Give me five guys or wendy's (both US burger joints) any day. Ugh... I lived next to a Wendy's for a year... yea, let's just say that I put on a couple of pounds :(

"The Word Belongs to Those that Hustle!" - From The Art of Manliness

Fitocracy Profile

I thought butter was just fat? Plus, I'm not strict paleo. I am strict with the grains, but I allow some dairy because I don't buy into it being no good for you. I have drastically reduced it though.

Massrandir, Barkûn, Swolórin, The Whey Pilgrim
500 / 330 / 625
Challenges: 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 31 32 34 35 36 39 41 42 45 46 47 48 49 Current Challenge
"No citizen has a right to be an amateur in the matter of physical training. What a disgrace it is for a man to grow old without ever seeing the beauty and strength of which his body is capable. " ~ Socrates
"Friends don't let friends squat high." ~ Chad Wesley Smith
"It's a dangerous business, Brodo, squatting to the floor. You step into the rack, and if you don't keep your form, there's no knowing where you might be swept off to." ~ Gainsdalf

http://thisiswhyyourehuge.com/

all the food on there. except I don't eat any of it. stupid healthiness.

What's wrong with grilled bacon wrapped monkfish? Yes it's a fatty fish... but it's fish in bacon. FISH IN BACON.

p.s. my head just exploded with the Meatzaa. That thing is glorious.

You ever see those guys who look like they totally used to be in shape?
I'm working to get back to that...

bacon. anything with bacon. i used to love steak n shake's chili cheese fries with added bacon. or there's this awesome burger joint in springfield, mo that has a double cheeseburger with a fried egg and bacon on top (which i modified to exchange one of the burger patties for chili and cheese).

and this is probably tmi, but you have been warned:

last weekend, after some intense "together time", my girl looks me right in the eye and says, "oh my god. bacon."

she the proceeds to immediately get up and cook a mess of bacon (nothing hotter than a naked girl cooking bacon) and bring it to me with a glass of red wine. if bacon wasnt already my favorite food, it would have been after that.

The delicious smoked brisket that my husband and I cook each summer. Summer is so far away right now, gah! Smoked for 10 hours straight, this meat literally melts in your mouth.

[ATTACH=CONFIG]1626[/ATTACH]

Also, chocolate...anything chocolate. Brownies, ice cream, cupcakes with horrendous amounts of frosting. I am keeping strong against it, but good lawd I could literally just shove my face in this.

[ATTACH=CONFIG]1627[/ATTACH]

Um, yeah, and bacon.

post-4319-13567243323921_thumb.jpg

post-4319-13567243324328_thumb.jpg

Fans of the cartoon "The Boondocks" will note that there is a real-life version of the "Luther" on that website. It is basically a hamburger with bacon put in between a glazed donut. Yea...

If you live in the ATL, you might know someone who had a Luther burger at Mulligan's. http://www.cheese-burger.net/stories/doughnut_luther_burger.html

Also, I can't believe there has been no mention of the Vortex's (in)famous Double Coronary Bypass Burger:

[ATTACH=CONFIG]1628[/ATTACH]

(Admission -- I have not eaten either of these. But I do know people who have.)

post-4002-13567243324603_thumb.jpg

Old Battle Log

If you live in the ATL, you might know someone who had a Luther burger at Mulligan's. http://www.cheese-burger.net/stories/doughnut_luther_burger.html

Also, I can't believe there has been no mention of the Vortex's (in)famous Double Coronary Bypass Burger:

[ATTACH=CONFIG]1628[/ATTACH]

(Admission -- I have not eaten either of these. But I do know people who have.)

I'm not gonna lie... that looks pretty darn tasty. Bacon is definitely a weakness of mine. Right now I'm in Australia and I'm missing my heart attack inducing bacon from back in the states. Here they have bacon that has more of a consistency of ham. Whenever my wife and I go back to the states I always make a point to go to Wendy's and have a bacon burger. They just don't make them like Dave does!

"The Word Belongs to Those that Hustle!" - From The Art of Manliness

Fitocracy Profile