Forums are back in action! ×

Hello everyone! My name is Ethan, and once I hit the post requirement, you can know me on here as Nox! I work for Schwan's Home Delivery, but eventually I'd love to live my dream of performing on stage or preferably screen. I've been involved with theater and music since I was 8 years old and took part in every play/musical my high school put on as well as every choral activity I could get into. Unfortunately, until recently I've been complacent with how I look. Thanks to a couple of friends, I'm ready to buckle down on this and make the changes I need in my life.

Current stats:

Weight: 260, the largest I've ever been.

Height: 5'6"

Activity Level: Novice at best. I get my exercise climbing in and out of my truck and walking to customer's doors.

Current Nerd Obsession: Doctor Who! 804b52b73bf8d845dcffcb4299ec00c1.jpg

Current Goals:

- Clean up my eating habits

- Weight loss. Ideally down to 180.

- Muscle tone. With that much weight loss comes the flabby skin, so I'll need to combat that

I want to be able to enjoy life without getting winded. I want to have kids and be able to be active with them.

I'm extremely excited to get to know all of you and to get to know a better, healthier me! Allons-y!

• Like 2

We're all stories in the end just make it a good one, eh?