Forums are back in action! ×

Men ONLY please...

Guest Snake McClain

Guest Snake McClain

okay so speaking of lifting weights...am i the only one who has keeps getting hit in the dick by the bar when doing deadlifts? like i wear shorts...do a deadlift and literally the bar comes right up and sort of lits my peenor up a bit. I'm really wondering if other people in the gym are noticing this.

also my junk bounces around when doing jumpiong jacks. must find solution.

okay so speaking of lifting weights...am i the only one who has keeps getting hit in the dick by the bar when doing deadlifts? like i wear shorts...do a deadlift and literally the bar comes right up and sort of lits my peenor up a bit. I'm really wondering if other people in the gym are noticing this.

Happens to me too.

Briefs seconded, especially for the second if it really bothers you. I've barely deadlifted so I can't really speak to that problem.

This further validates my feeling that the Man Thread is a fascinating mix of topics where I really do not know what I'm going to see when it gets bumped and goes bold in my subscribed threads.

The Tin Man: Cyborg Ranger

Tin Man's Out of Date Epic Quest

I am what I do.

Boxer briefs, the best of both worlds.

YESH, also prevent thigh chaffing during endurance activities (cycling/running/hiking) in loose shorts.

Actually I got a great pair of Ruez compression Boxer Briefs that keep everything in place AND have the added benefits of regular boxer briefs. I highly recommend them.

ruez_boxer_lg.jpg

Obviously that's me modeling them...:tongue:

post-3261-13567243434538_thumb.jpg

Scout: STR: 20.5 | DEX: 13 | STA: 28 | CON: 13.5 | WIS: 8 | CHA: 4

http://51feetunder.wordpress.com/ - Running, Rock & Roll, Rock Climbing and Photography

Fitocracy Profile

Twitter

Latest Challenge

Hmmm, I get the Champion ones at Target. Very similar though, they fit like spandex.

These are the ones I get. The only thing I don't like is they don't have a pee hole. Otherwise I would wear these and onyl these, love the fabric.

Massrandir, Barkûn, Swolórin, The Whey Pilgrim
500 / 330 / 625
Challenges: 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 31 32 34 35 36 39 41 42 45 46 47 48 49 Current Challenge
"No citizen has a right to be an amateur in the matter of physical training. What a disgrace it is for a man to grow old without ever seeing the beauty and strength of which his body is capable. " ~ Socrates
"Friends don't let friends squat high." ~ Chad Wesley Smith
"It's a dangerous business, Brodo, squatting to the floor. You step into the rack, and if you don't keep your form, there's no knowing where you might be swept off to." ~ Gainsdalf

Guest Snake McClain
Start wearing briefs instead of those big-ass boxers.
Briefs seconded, especially for the second if it really bothers you. I've barely deadlifted so I can't really speak to that problem.

This further validates my feeling that the Man Thread is a fascinating mix of topics where I really do not know what I'm going to see when it gets bumped and goes bold in my subscribed threads.

Yeah. i love this thread.

Boxer briefs, the best of both worlds.

I wear boxer briefs...i think i just sort of have a lot of..."hang"....

Hmmm, I get the Champion ones at Target. Very similar though, they fit like spandex.

(Cue ETF in 3......2......1......)

These are the ones I get. The only thing I don't like is they don't have a pee hole. Otherwise I would wear these and onyl these, love the fabric.

I've never seen these types though. maybe i need to buy some special boxer briefs like this specifically for working out. or just...a ton for every day wear. they expensive?

I've never seen these types though. maybe i need to buy some special boxer briefs like this specifically for working out. or just...a ton for every day wear. they expensive?

They are AWESOME for working out, hold everything in place and no chafing. 12 for 2 pair.

http://www.target.com/p/C9-by-Champion-Men-s-Performance-Stretch-Boxer-Brief-2-Pack-Black/-/A-12229013#?lnk=sc_qi_detaillink

500 / 330 / 625
Challenges: 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 31 32 34 35 36 39 41 42 45 46 47 48 49 Current Challenge
"No citizen has a right to be an amateur in the matter of physical training. What a disgrace it is for a man to grow old without ever seeing the beauty and strength of which his body is capable. " ~ Socrates
"It's a dangerous business, Brodo, squatting to the floor. You step into the rack, and if you don't keep your form, there's no knowing where you might be swept off to." ~ Gainsdalf

They aren't unreasonable if you get them at the right store.

I personally rotate through about 5 pairs, just so I'm not washing one pair constantly.

Why must I put a name on the foods I choose to eat and how I choose to eat them? Rather than tell people that I eat according to someone else's arbitrary rules, I'd rather just tell them, I eat healthy. And no, my diet does not have a name.My daily battle log!

I personally rotate through about 5 pairs, just so I'm not washing one pair constantly.

I do this too, but only because I don't do laundry until there is nothing else to wear. I am at this point with socks as of this morning.

500 / 330 / 625

My girlfriend got me Green Lanter boxer briefs (with the ring symbol in the very middle) from Walmart, they work rather well. XD

Half-Demon Adventurer (Hoping to become an Assassin)Fitocracy |Twitter

"And whatever you do, whether in word or deed, do it all in the name of the Lord Jesus, giving thanks to God the Father through him." Colossians 3:17

Oh, wait, that's what you call boxer briefs? O.o I wear those ALL THE TIME.

I just got a pair of these before thanksgiving and I love them. A little tight for all-day wear for me (I have big thighs) but great for working out.

Buy a bigger size. I'm willing to bet my thighs are bigger than yours.

Quare? Quod vita mea non tua est.

You can call me Phi, Numbers, Sixteen or just plain 161803398874989.

Guest Snake McClain
I just wear all the compression shorts I have from when I wrestles. Boxers plus wrestling leotard=looks like you are wearing a diaper

you wrestle? like legit wrestling or pro wrestling like me?

You could go old school and get an athletic supporter (AKA a jock strap in my younger days), even get one with a hard cup if you're really umm banging things...

Me, I need to get some shinguards. the big scabs on my shins are not cool, plus they are hard to explain. "Why don't you hold the bar out further? Because it weights 300+ pounds??"

Warriors don't count reps and sets. They count tons.

My psychologist weighs 45 pounds, has an iron soul and sits on the end of a bar

Tally Sheet for 2019

Encouragement for older members: Chronologically Blessed Group;

Encouragement for newbie lifters: When we were weaker