Forums are back in action! ×

Men ONLY please...

Guest Snake McClain

Guest Snake McClain
I'm at Victoria's Secret with the wife. Anyone else have the problem of when they look at someone shopping here, it's very hard not to picture them in whatever they're looking at?

yup. used to have a friend that worked there. i'd go say hi sometimes whilst she would put stuff up. that got awkward a few times.

If that wasn't the most disturbing statement of this post, I don't know what is.

agreed

A whole new level ETF, a whole new level.

Massrandir, Barkûn, Swolórin, The Whey Pilgrim
500 / 330 / 625
Challenges: 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 31 32 34 35 36 39 41 42 45 46 47 48 49 Current Challenge
"No citizen has a right to be an amateur in the matter of physical training. What a disgrace it is for a man to grow old without ever seeing the beauty and strength of which his body is capable. " ~ Socrates
"Friends don't let friends squat high." ~ Chad Wesley Smith
"It's a dangerous business, Brodo, squatting to the floor. You step into the rack, and if you don't keep your form, there's no knowing where you might be swept off to." ~ Gainsdalf

O_o.... Huh, think I'll just gouge out my eyes now, See you guys later.... o_O

Level 25 Final Fantasy Rebel

My Epic Quest | My Journey | Currently on the Trial of Orthos
Str: 60 | Dex: 23 | Sta: 66 | Con: 28 | Wis: 55 | Cha: 14

Goals for 2021:

Spoiler
  • Build my brother a Destiny 2 Lamp
  • Learn how to do a Handstand
  • Play 1 song on the acoustic guitar
  • Clean up the Christmas Decorations and finish setting up my apartment (hang things up, plus some other few things that need to be organized)
  • Re-introduce Pull-ups into my routine
  • Build a shelving unit next to my Desk

"No matter what, if you can hold your head up high, you've done the right thing."

"When you stand with your family, your family stands with you."

"Write what needs to be written."

Guest Snake McClain

Im going to try and say anything to get our minds off that...that...

...okay so has anyone here tried internet dating sites? If so have you noticed how when anyone says "average" body type they're really fat and if they say "athletic" they never are...at all. I'm not sure people know what athletic means...and now it has me wondering if I do.

Thoughts?

Lol, I never have, but I would always assume 1 rank worse than they put if I did.

Massrandir, Barkûn, Swolórin, The Whey Pilgrim
500 / 330 / 625
Challenges: 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 31 32 34 35 36 39 41 42 45 46 47 48 49 Current Challenge
"No citizen has a right to be an amateur in the matter of physical training. What a disgrace it is for a man to grow old without ever seeing the beauty and strength of which his body is capable. " ~ Socrates
"Friends don't let friends squat high." ~ Chad Wesley Smith
"It's a dangerous business, Brodo, squatting to the floor. You step into the rack, and if you don't keep your form, there's no knowing where you might be swept off to." ~ Gainsdalf

Im going to try and say anything to get our minds off that...that...

...okay so has anyone here tried internet dating sites? If so have you noticed how when anyone says "average" body type they're really fat and if they say "athletic" they never are...at all. I'm not sure people know what athletic means...and now it has me wondering if I do.

Thoughts?

While I have no personal experience my brother met his current fiance on a dating site. And she appeared to be exactly what she claimed.

"Pull the bar like you're ripping the head off a god-damned lion" - Donny Shankle

Our kids have used them. Unfortunately, the dating site thought they were a good match for each other (brother and sister). Sort of put an end to that...

Warriors don't count reps and sets. They count tons.

My psychologist weighs 45 pounds, has an iron soul and sits on the end of a bar

Tally Sheet for 2019

Encouragement for older members: Chronologically Blessed Group;

Encouragement for newbie lifters: When we were weaker

Our kids have used them. Unfortunately, the dating site thought they were a good match for each other (brother and sister). Sort of put an end to that...

Did you accidentally get them signed up on one based in Alabama?

Why must I put a name on the foods I choose to eat and how I choose to eat them? Rather than tell people that I eat according to someone else's arbitrary rules, I'd rather just tell them, I eat healthy. And no, my diet does not have a name.My daily battle log!

I tried that yeeeeeeeeeeears ago, during the brief window I was single in 2000, and it kept hooking me up with people who were annoyed I "lived next to fucking Pakis". There needs to be a "no racist bitches" box on those things.

Also, apologies for the language, but hey, they did say it.

The cancer was aggressive, but the chemotherapy was aggressive, as well.

There was aggression on both sides. 

you're welcome... :)

That shouldn't have been as funny as it was. Lol.

Current life goals:

Eat Paleo | Work Primal | Find a Job | Relax | Get more sleep

April 2012 goals:

10 Chin-ups | 45 Push-ups | Cut out sugary snacks

"The 'amazing' can only be created by facing fear, risk, and failure during the process." -Joel Brown

"A brave man is not a man who is not afraid, but one who's will is stronger than his fear." -Unknown

Can you tell by the pixels?

Bullshit. That isn't shopped at all.

Current life goals:

April 2012 goals:

"The 'amazing' can only be created by facing fear, risk, and failure during the process." -Joel Brown

"A brave man is not a man who is not afraid, but one who's will is stronger than his fear." -Unknown

Gorgeous I tell you. What a work of art is he.

Current life goals:

April 2012 goals:

I would like to take this moment to put our minds to rest about the above image..

http://confitdent.com/hard-body-hotties-best-of-winter-2012/

Transformassacre Challenge

Current Goal: Weigh in at 200lbs or lower by May 2nd

Current Specs: 205lbs, ?? body fat (April 12th 2012)

Long term Goal:

-Meet a body fat percentage of 10% or lower by Sept 1st

-Be able to finish

Tough Mudder on Sept 8th

I would like to take this moment to put our minds to rest about the above image..

http://confitdent.com/hard-body-hotties-best-of-winter-2012/

I think I speak for all of the guys here who saw ETF's pic and I Thank you!

Bruce, I've tried dating websites and I didn't get anything, the girls who were nearby where not Pretty! -_- all of the ones that were, showed no interest.

Level 25 Final Fantasy Rebel

My Epic Quest | My Journey | Currently on the Trial of Orthos
Str: 60 | Dex: 23 | Sta: 66 | Con: 28 | Wis: 55 | Cha: 14

Goals for 2021:

Spoiler
  • Build my brother a Destiny 2 Lamp
  • Learn how to do a Handstand
  • Play 1 song on the acoustic guitar
  • Clean up the Christmas Decorations and finish setting up my apartment (hang things up, plus some other few things that need to be organized)
  • Re-introduce Pull-ups into my routine
  • Build a shelving unit next to my Desk

"No matter what, if you can hold your head up high, you've done the right thing."

"When you stand with your family, your family stands with you."

"Write what needs to be written."

Damy....Trouble With Tribbles. One of my favs!!!

ETF....Lovely

As for the internet dating sites...I actually met my wife on a internet dating site. She only cost me $12,000 plus shipping & handling.

"A sharp knife is nothing without a sharp eye" - Koloth

"Ya can't grill it until ya kill it" - Uncle Ted

"If it ain't Metal...IT'S CRAP!!!" - Dee Snider