Forums are back in action! ×

Men ONLY please...

Guest Snake McClain

Well after this catastrophe with the single (but not really single) mom, i ended up talking to an old friend. we are going out tomorrow night for a sort of super casual yet still valentines date. It was that easy. We talked. just as friends. and then she said sort of was complaining about dating crappy guys. so i said well maybe you should go out with me. So we are. that easy. Once again it shows that if a woman is interested no matter what her circumstances (and believe me this is a busy woman who owns 2 buisness of her own and is an architect) she will make time. Proving yet again single mom was just fucking around.

It really is that easy.

On a seperate note from Dr.Nerdlove, I love reading the comments from girls when they go 'I TOTALLY don't act like/fall for/ like it when guys do that!'

The entire point of psychology is that you DONT realize that you're doing something on a conscious level. Totally digging the phrase 'social intuition' though.

Why must I put a name on the foods I choose to eat and how I choose to eat them? Rather than tell people that I eat according to someone else's arbitrary rules, I'd rather just tell them, I eat healthy. And no, my diet does not have a name.My daily battle log!

Guest Snake McClain
It really is that easy.

On a seperate note from Dr.Nerdlove, I love reading the comments from girls when they go 'I TOTALLY don't act like/fall for/ like it when guys do that!'

The entire point of psychology is that you DONT realize that you're doing something on a conscious level. Totally digging the phrase 'social intuition' though.

i plan on reading some in my down time. i am always interested in seeing what i do "wrong" or different than people that have sites like this. and i like seeing what i do right.

More whining, pissing, and moaning about love life...

I'm getting sick and tired of hearing women go on about their 'type' of man being 6'2" or taller, broad shouldered, and dark, full hair.

Just once, a little love for the short (5'7"-5'9" depending on who is measuring) broad everything, balding since we were 16 guys, please?

Guest Snake McClain
More whining, pissing, and moaning about love life...

I'm getting sick and tired of hearing women go on about their 'type' of man being 6'2" or taller, broad shouldered, and dark, full hair.

Just once, a little love for the short (5'7"-5'9" depending on who is measuring) broad everything, balding since we were 16 guys, please?

You know even though I sort of fit their little "I want" idea this really pisses me off. Sure everyone has what they are attracted to but have some respect for others and keep it to your self.

Anyway two questions. 1) do you shave your head? I've heard a lot of guys who are going bald so.... 2) is being short and broad bad? My uncle is about your height and was a wrestler in high school so he was super stocky. Man he was a power full dude and ladies love him.

So that said be wide but be ox strong. Be super fucking ox strong. Find a hair cut that woruks (but don't wear hats to cover cuz people see right through that)and flaunt the hell out if it. Attitude is EVERYTHING. For real. I see short balding and wide men with women all the time. I see skinny guys with bad teeth and horrible acne with women. I uaeda to beto the skinny kid with bad acne and girls liked me. I get dates and I'm half retarded around then when I open my mouth. But I know I am and I play it off like I'm being funny. Just be you but be the BEST you that you can be and every day improve. :)

*steps off soap box*

You know who else is around 5'6"?

alanguilan_wolverine.jpg

Self-confidence is more important than height. There are plenty of 6'+ introverts that no one notices.

Post of the week?

"All hard work brings a profit, but mere talk leads only to poverty." -Proverbs 14:23

----------------------------------------------------------

I. AM. A. BEAST!!!!!!!!!" -

New Man Topic: Pooping

I had gone 75-25 Primal from January until last week. Probably had about 4-5 servings of grains in the entire month. Decided to take a break of it this week for two reasons: (a) Super Bowl week = a poop-ton of awesome hot wings, and (B) only been pooping about every 2-3 days, and I could see it effecting my numbers on my scale.

Result of said experiment of "regular" eating for a week: POOP EVERYWHERE. ALL THE TIME. PLEASE MAKE IT STOP. MY BOWELS AND BUTTHOLE ARE IN SEVERE PAIN.

Final Word: I'll be IF'ing like crazy this upcoming week to make sure I got all the crap (figuratively and literally) out from my horrible decisions this past week.

***** Side note: I did end up reading a lot more these past couple days. So I guess the experiment was slightly beneficial.

"All hard work brings a profit, but mere talk leads only to poverty." -Proverbs 14:23

----------------------------------------------------------

I. AM. A. BEAST!!!!!!!!!" -

Eat more fiber, Conk.

Blegh. I was at my old highschool's gala and near the end, someone I'm friendly with but hadn't spoken all evening just comes up to me with another girl I know and asks me to support her. I hadn't spoken to either of them, so I asked why. She had to go fucking talk to someone. It was her problem, not mine. Who does that kind of thing?

Quare? Quod vita mea non tua est.

You can call me Phi, Numbers, Sixteen or just plain 161803398874989.

Guest Snake McClain
New Man Topic: Pooping

I had gone 75-25 Primal from January until last week. Probably had about 4-5 servings of grains in the entire month. Decided to take a break of it this week for two reasons: (a) Super Bowl week = a poop-ton of awesome hot wings, and (B) only been pooping about every 2-3 days, and I could see it effecting my numbers on my scale.

Result of said experiment of "regular" eating for a week: POOP EVERYWHERE. ALL THE TIME. PLEASE MAKE IT STOP. MY BOWELS AND BUTTHOLE ARE IN SEVERE PAIN.

Final Word: I'll be IF'ing like crazy this upcoming week to make sure I got all the crap (figuratively and literally) out from my horrible decisions this past week.

***** Side note: I did end up reading a lot more these past couple days. So I guess the experiment was slightly beneficial.

Yes. Eat more fiber. More veggies my friend.

Eat more fiber, Conk.

Blegh. I was at my old highschool's gala and near the end, someone I'm friendly with but hadn't spoken all evening just comes up to me with another girl I know and asks me to support her. I hadn't spoken to either of them, so I asked why. She had to go fucking talk to someone. It was her problem, not mine. Who does that kind of thing?

Buddy I really have no idea what that means. Like i understand the words individually but in the order you've arranged them they seem to make no sense at all.

EDIT : nevermind. After reading it I get it. I'm a little more awake now. Okay. Was thisbperson she dropped off with you a female? If so she was probably trying to set you up. If it was a guy...I don't know. Really though if it was a female it was probably an attempt to get you guys talking. Or your friend is just rude.

Buddy I really have no idea what that means. Like i understand the words individually but in the order you've arranged them they seem to make no sense at all.

EDIT : nevermind. After reading it I get it. I'm a little more awake now. Okay. Was thisbperson she dropped off with you a female? If so she was probably trying to set you up. If it was a guy...I don't know. Really though if it was a female it was probably an attempt to get you guys talking. Or your friend is just rude.

Yes, it was a female, but no, it was not a setup. If she'd wanted to set me up, I'd bed 50 euros that it would've been with someone different. I texted her (since I won't speak her for at least a week) and she said she was sorry. I don't think it'll happen again, and if it does, well, too bad.

I also took progress pictures for the first time in 1.5 months. It's amazing what bodyweight exercise can do! \o/

Quare? Quod vita mea non tua est.

You can call me Phi, Numbers, Sixteen or just plain 161803398874989.

Guest Snake McClain
Yes, it was a female, but no, it was not a setup. If she'd wanted to set me up, I'd bed 50 euros that it would've been with someone different. I texted her (since I won't speak her for at least a week) and she said she was sorry. I don't think it'll happen again, and if it does, well, too bad.

I also took progress pictures for the first time in 1.5 months. It's amazing what bodyweight exercise can do! \o/

*goes to look at photos *

I couldn't find them.

If I put my fat ass on the net, anyone can.

Massrandir, Barkûn, Swolórin, The Whey Pilgrim
500 / 330 / 625
Challenges: 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 31 32 34 35 36 39 41 42 45 46 47 48 49 Current Challenge
"No citizen has a right to be an amateur in the matter of physical training. What a disgrace it is for a man to grow old without ever seeing the beauty and strength of which his body is capable. " ~ Socrates
"Friends don't let friends squat high." ~ Chad Wesley Smith
"It's a dangerous business, Brodo, squatting to the floor. You step into the rack, and if you don't keep your form, there's no knowing where you might be swept off to." ~ Gainsdalf