Forums are back in action! ×

Men ONLY please...

Guest Snake McClain

Guest Snake McClain
If it was a stranger with that much mud, I would just assume it was an inexplicably attractive homeless woman, spray her with a hose and give her a sandwich.

And then I'd have sex with her anyway.

don't be ridiculous. homeless women don't have bikinis.

Maybe in Indianna, but our east coast homeless are far more stylish and fashion forward than their midwest counterparts.

(but I think you might be right, as a google image search for "Homeless woman in a bikini" yielded no results)

none? I thought there were results for everything!

Massrandir, Barkûn, Swolórin, The Whey Pilgrim
500 / 330 / 625
Challenges: 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 31 32 34 35 36 39 41 42 45 46 47 48 49 Current Challenge
"No citizen has a right to be an amateur in the matter of physical training. What a disgrace it is for a man to grow old without ever seeing the beauty and strength of which his body is capable. " ~ Socrates
"Friends don't let friends squat high." ~ Chad Wesley Smith
"It's a dangerous business, Brodo, squatting to the floor. You step into the rack, and if you don't keep your form, there's no knowing where you might be swept off to." ~ Gainsdalf

Guest Snake McClain
Maybe in Indianna, but our east coast homeless are far more stylish and fashion forward than their midwest counterparts.

(but I think you might be right, as a google image search for "Homeless woman in a bikini" yielded no results)

this also saddens me.

this also saddens me.

It's not true, they're just as scary.

500 / 330 / 625
Challenges: 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 31 32 34 35 36 39 41 42 45 46 47 48 49 Current Challenge
"No citizen has a right to be an amateur in the matter of physical training. What a disgrace it is for a man to grow old without ever seeing the beauty and strength of which his body is capable. " ~ Socrates
"It's a dangerous business, Brodo, squatting to the floor. You step into the rack, and if you don't keep your form, there's no knowing where you might be swept off to." ~ Gainsdalf

Guest Snake McClain
You bastard. Be grateful for what you have. All I want in this life is to grow a mustache and activate Swanson-mode, but I don't think it's ever going to happen.

This makes me sadder than a goole image result of homeless women in bikinis hitting no results. :(

Honestly i look sort of white trashy. It was my avatar photo for a bit.

Scout: STR: 20.5 | DEX: 13 | STA: 28 | CON: 13.5 | WIS: 8 | CHA: 4

http://51feetunder.wordpress.com/ - Running, Rock & Roll, Rock Climbing and Photography

Fitocracy Profile

Twitter

Latest Challenge

Guest Snake McClain
Anyone who can grow a good beard and shaves is an asshole... My dream is to have a rediculous beard

As one of my favorite wrestlers once said , "real men have beards. Only two kinds of people don't. Women and children."

But I can't grow a beard and I'm definitely not a woman so I must be a child. A 30lot year old child.

The average age on NF I feel is probably low to mid 20's actually. Y'know, the internet savvy people :P

And I cooooooooooould grow a beard. It's just so damn itchy. Almost did when we went through movember; just didn't shave.

I'll stick with my chinstrap.

Why must I put a name on the foods I choose to eat and how I choose to eat them? Rather than tell people that I eat according to someone else's arbitrary rules, I'd rather just tell them, I eat healthy. And no, my diet does not have a name.My daily battle log!

Yeah, 80% of us are in our 20's (26 here). We do have a good amount of awesome old heads like ETF and jdanger and Alecto.

500 / 330 / 625